New manson song up

OFF: Thanks, Swany. Just downloaded the mp3.
:)

@Topic: This MM song is hmmm... as Jesse said, "listenable" haha.

And about the new Dimmu Borgir video, yeah it's cool but I didn't like the takes showing the band, I think it kind of ruined the "feeling".

Nouuuh... that's not right (; you're talking about "Dissolving Bonds" and Unicorn sung there himself. "Deliberation" was mine... well, not on my own... I don't play guitar *cough* but it will remain a secret who helped me out with that *g* [though I don't think you know that person]

Oh.. than i got it all wrong before.... sorry for that.

I do liked it a lot too. even showed up for lots of people friends.. ( even my mother, lol. )

Your kidding right? How can people who love Katatonia even give this complete nobody(Manson) a thought. Manson has not made one decent musical contribution in his whole ridiculous career. For Manson, it's about the "show" not musical integrity. And well, he just blows!!!!

^^^^Amen

I didn't think it was that bad, but nothing that would make me a big fan again. I like everything his band has done through Mechanical and a few HW songs are good. But he lost most of the writing talent and he's going down hill. Maybe the cd will have some better songs. What a weird song for an opener...

I've never smoked, neither I plan to.

I'm not sure we're listening to the same song...You come up saying that a stupid Manson song is better than 85%(did you calculate the number of songs,it seems such an experimental ratio)of KATATONIA songs?It's just your opinion I know and I don't mean to be an ass but it's inappropriate to say that,cos Katatonia songs mean a lot to people here including me and it just isn't the right place to state such a thing...

I'm not sure we're listening to the same song...You come up saying that a stupid Manson song is better than 85%(did you calculate the number of songs,it seems such an experimental ratio)of KATATONIA songs?It's just your opinion I know and I don't mean to be an ass but it's inappropriate to say that,cos Katatonia songs mean a lot to people here including me and it just isn't the right place to state such a thing...
I didn't calculate the number of songs, but I have listened to their entire discography. In fact, I have all their full length bar DoDS. If I can't state an opinion that is not to Katatonia's advantage, I'll gladly leave this place.

I didn't calculate the number of songs, but I have listened to their entire discography. In fact, I have all their full length bar DoDS. If I can't state an opinion that is not to Katatonia's advantage, I'll gladly leave this place.

Of course you can state all of your opinions...I'm not the one to tell somebody to leave,you can stay as long as you want...Sorry if I was an ass but still your opinion is weird at least to me.I may have overreacted that's because Katatonia songs mean so much to me.So opinions rock let's say...

Of course you can state all of your opinions...I'm not the one to tell somebody to leave,you can stay as long as you want...Sorry if I was an ass but still your opinion is weird at least to me.I may have overreacted that's because Katatonia songs mean so much to me.So opinions rock let's say...
No hard feelings man. I overreacted too. My initial comment wasn't very appropriate in the first place. The overly gratuitous negative comments towards Manson triggered an impulse within me, hence the provocative comment. That being said, I love that new Manson track and Katatonia.

Cheers

Your kidding right? How can people who love Katatonia even give this complete nobody(Manson) a thought. Manson has not made one decent musical contribution in his whole ridiculous career. For Manson, it's about the "show" not musical integrity. And well, he just blows!!!!

Get outta my Pittsburgh!! :lol: j/k

I like alot of Manson's stuff but I will agree he's pretty much consumed with his image now. Funny cuz that (his image/persona) was part of the appeal and attraction in the beginning. I'm hoping for a couple good tracks to come from the new album. And lets not dismiss GAOG completely folks. If I need to vent/scream/break stuff, I throw on "Para-Noir". :heh:

I certainly didn't mean to imply people here were/are closeminded. But, to me the level and creativity(songwriting/musicianship) of Katatonia is fuckin' eons above and beyond anything Manson could do or hope to do. That being said, I just don't get the correlation. A metaphor to clarify; Being in bed with Kate Beckinsale(Katatonia) or Rosie O'Donnel(Manson). It's not even close. Btw, Charon, The "Burgh" might not be big enough for both of us!!! HAHA Yuns understand?

Bloodsword: I think he was implying it was you who seemed a bit close minded by your obnoxious comment.

Obnoxious comment? Because I think Manson has NOT made one good musical contribution. Period. Manson has made a career on being completely ridiculous and obnoxious. NOT musically TALENTED. It's my opinion, get over it and move on to something more worthy.