New manson song up

There is nothing to get over. I was simply explaining someone's comment to you because you failed to grasp it. It's cool if you don't like manson, but manson is a band, and he's had some extremely talented people in the band, especially twiggy, and john 5. All I ask is that you don't make comments when you have obsoletely no clue what you're talking about. kthanks.

Surprisingly, the new song rocks. It's not so much based on chorus as his previous album... very elegant. I don't think it'll make into a single/MTV airplay.

I hope it's a sign of better things. I know on the last record he just wanted to show that he can make a shitty record and any kid will eat it up...hopefully this time he concentrated more on making quality.

Thanx Blue Sky for informing me "you have no clue what you are talking about." Where do you people fuckin' come from? The shit that crawls out of the internet wilderness, Damn!!!!

If you make a statement for example that red is blue and blue is red, In this society where the majority have come to an agreeance on what the color red and blue are, then you have no clue what you're talking about. We were talking about a band, which you stated had no talent when in-fact they've had virtuosos in the band. Now if you were indeed just talking about one member when the whole conversation was about a band then that what you said has no relevance at all to the conversation.

ladies and gentlemen a preview of john 5
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vo96QDeOjaU&mode=related&search=

I must say, I'm not too keen on this song either. It's ok. In fact, the only songs I have ever really liked by him are Dope Show, The Beautiful People & Sweet Dreams.

Nothing spectacular, yes.

And Sadguru - damn, I even must say I am shocked by that Manson>Katatonia statement. Like I said, Manson to me has 3 tracks that are NEARLY as good as most of Katatonia. Personal preference, sure, but wow I was suprised hahaha. I had no idea you liked Manson so much.

Everyone has to listen to Mechanical Animals and most of the Antichrist Superstar songs....really good songwriting in those...not sure if people just hear the singles and get turned away or heard everything. Give it a try.

Mechanical Animals is, in my opinion, Manson's best work by far. Antichrist Superstar and Holy Wood have their moments too. And I did like a couple of songs on The Golden Age Of Grotesque (This Is The New Shit, Spade). But seriously, if you've never given Manson a fair chance, at least listen to Mechanical Animals before you bash him.

I've listened to Portrait (when it just came out) and Antichrist and can't say that I was impressed or interested enough to hear anything more from him. It didn't really stand out or make me think of anything that hasn't been done before and better. I don't really have a problem with his Music, it's okay I guess. His fans fervor, or at least those that's I've know, can be obnoxious and I find it peculiar what they think makes his Music is so great when it's obviously not.

To sum it up, IMO skip Manson, go listen to something better done and more original and superior in all manner like Enslaved or Maiden or Katatonia! :horns

Alcapoth: You have similar taste as I. Listen to mechanical animals there are surely way better tracks on there than any the ones you mentioned. Some very depressive stuff, especially the songs great big white world, dissociative, the speed of pain, mechanical animals, and coma white.

I'm not so much worried about rev since you seem pretty close minded. But the only manson cd that is worth real mention you haven't even heard. Give it a shot if you dare.

I'm not closed-minded really, I could name bands I like and listen to that would make your toenails curl. If the, er...opportunity to listen to MA ever presents itself I won't shirk from it, but I'm not going to go out of way to hear it though (twice bitten..)

@Bluesky: :lol: Dammit, why oh why do I have the feeling I'll just end up liking the album? Hmm, I recall the time you mentioned that I check out Downward Spiral, hehe. But yeah, when I have time I will surely check out a few more tracks from MA.

Before Golden Age of grotesque, Manson used to be my favourite band with Katatonia and I don't find it so shocking, but now I realize that the music I loved was in fact Jeordie White's music who left the band after Holy wood, manson is just a pop star, a so called singer who had this incredible musician with him who wasted his time writing so many great songs for one egoist goth idol.
The ones who understand what I mean should give Jeordie White band's which called Goon Moon a try, their latest release Licker's Last Leg is pure genius I think.

I must say, I'm not too keen on this song either. It's ok. In fact, the only songs I have ever really liked by him are Dope Show, The Beautiful People & Sweet Dreams.

Nothing spectacular, yes.

And Sadguru - damn, I even must say I am shocked by that Manson>Katatonia statement. Like I said, Manson to me has 3 tracks that are NEARLY as good as most of Katatonia. Personal preference, sure, but wow I was suprised hahaha. I had no idea you liked Manson so much.
Nah, I'm not a huge Manson fan. I have none of his cds (gotta fix that though) while I own practically every Katatonia's. My statement was a gratuitous statement in response to the gratuitous statements toward Manson. He has some absolutely FANTASTIC songs, so does Katatonia. I happen to like Katatonia more than Manson, a lot more actually, but I'm not gonna bash Manson and discard his merit because it's COOL in an elitist way to do so.

I can't stand people who say I shouldn't listen to Manson or wear shirts declaring my love for the music. Supposedly once you're out of junior high you can't like the band. Bullshit! Everything up to Holy Wood is really great imo. And I don't think since I was 14ish that I didn't realize how much I really did. I will never step down from liking Manson or any other band that seems not to click with other people. That's just foolish and if you do then you're just a weak person imo.

Before Golden Age of grotesque, Manson used to be my favourite band with Katatonia and I don't find it so shocking, but now I realize that the music I loved was in fact Jeordie White's music who left the band after Holy wood, manson is just a pop star, a so called singer who had this incredible musician with him who wasted his time writing so many great songs for one egoist goth idol.
The ones who understand what I mean should give Jeordie White band's which called Goon Moon a try, their latest release Licker's Last Leg is pure genius I think.

I've always known manson was twiggys band. I wanted to check his new band out...more info please. I can't find any samples.