New March Hare song test with vox - Both Sides

I just updated the mix and mastered it. I struggled with getting the levels of each instrument right for a while, and on some systems, I could not hear the vocals well. I think I've got the balance right with this one though. I mastered it to around -10.5 to -10dbs RMS, and I think that's what I'll stick with on the album.

I just love it! Guitar tone is spot-on for your stuff and vocals are great as usual. Very good mix sir!
...and I'd love to buy your cd when it comes out.

I really dig this song, like most of your stuff. I wish you all the best with the album, realising your dream with this high quality songs is awesome !

hey man..i like the sound!!please,can you share a screenshot of curve eq settings or share the preset please?

I will buy your CD. No doubt on that. I've been a fan for a long time. Keep up the great work. I already can't wait for your second album since I have already heard the songs on this CD over and over and countless different mixes of them. lol! FYI... If no one has told you, you are a huge perfectionist, and all your work and experimentation really pays off. You deserve all the success in the world!

great song and production. Could you share your curve eq file? Your tone is very similar to the tone i'm looking for.

awesome.. great song and stellar playing..

I shake my head and laugh at the excellent production quality out of pod farm ,minimalist freeware and bedroom studio gear! Line 6 should send a truckload of gear and a case of champagne to your house...

you have golden ears man!!!:headbang: