New Martriden tracks

Haha, back from the dead.

I was actually never really happy with the guitar tone on this disc. One of those things where I tried so hard for the ultimate tone that I over thought everything and ended up settling in the end. I think I re-amped the whole album 3 times. :erk:

I still really love the album as a whole. I get to play a fairly large part as Producer with these guys because the songs are pretty open when they bring them in. Defiantly one of my top 5 bands. Glad I get to work with them.

BTW, they're on tour right now. Booked it themselves and are playing small clubs and probably barely scraping by. Go check them out if you can and buy some shit.

+1 to that. I just saw them at a tiny club here. Despite a small turnout and not-so-hot live sound, they proceeded to kick everyone's ass. Go see them. And buy a shirt or something.

We have them doing a show with us in Butte, MT on the 11th with Bonded By Blood/Exmortus/Phantom Witch and the band they have on tour with them, Alabaster Morgue. This is going to be a sick show, and if you are in the area please come out! (shameless plug)