New material?

tsorl

Borne on Wings of Steel
Aug 3, 2003
Finland
www.ollischroderus.fi
I recall Mark mentioning that the band would start working on new material after KIT and maybe releasing a (internet only?) single sometime this year... any info about this? Also, as the live album probably isn't happening anyway, will the new stuff come through Century Media or is the band "free" now?

No, I'm not expecting a new album release next week or anything like that but just to have a vague picture of what's coming in the future. :)

edit: Ah damn, maybe I should've checked the JP webpage before posting...:oops:
So yeah; new stuff coming along nicely and a new publishing deal. Great! :headbang:

If i take look at tsorl's banner....would be the perfect label...

Have to agree there buddy, Cruz Del Sur have a great classic metal roster already and seem very dedicated! Another fine choice would be AFM.
I always got the feeling that JP kinda got stuck in the sidelines with Century Media in terms of promotion and I can foresee a similar scenario if they sign with a giant like SPV or Nuclear Blast. I'm no expert when it comes to music business but I guess it's better to be the big band on a small specialized label than a small one on a big label...