Kalmah Writing New Material!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2007
United States
www.youtube.com
I just checked Kalmah's website and it has some news regarding their next album!! it says " 13.11.08 - Writing new material. As many of you might have noticed there has been a media silence for a while in Kalmah camp and there is a reason. We have been writing material for the sixth Kalmah album which will be recorded during Spring 2009. Inspiration has not let us down and we have all in all five songs in the process. So where we are going with the new stuff? At this point all I can say we like the new songs and if we like them we know there will be some fans to feel likewise.

If you want to hear the new material be sure to get on board Spinefeast at sea. I`m pretty sure we will play at least one new song live. "

I HOPE they go crazy and write some unbelievable compositions!!

Just saw it a few hours ago. And I can only say: OMFG!!! I'm already so excited about the new stuff!!! For me, that's the best news in the last 3 or 4 months! Hail Kalmah and their everlasting inspiration! ^^ :worship:

fuck me i wish i could go on that cruise ship haha

any one who goes has to take some video footage of it i cannot wait to hear it.
and its awesome that they are writing new material but i hope the next album will be longer than 5 songs

Wow the new album just came out...I hope it doesn't sound rushed :\

But I'm excited for the new stuff. I hope it has some more high-pitched screams and maybe they'll tour the US :)

Holy shit, For the Revolution isn't even a year old yet and I'm still barely acquainted with Black Waltz, although I do have all of their releases so far. Never the less, I'm still looking forward to hearing their new stuff.

Wow the new album just came out...I hope it doesn't sound rushed :

True, I hope it doesn't sound like they were in a hurry to release something new. It's strange since normally about one or two years pass before a new album is released.

By the Way, a U.S. tour for the new album would be great.

Yeah I loved Tervaskanto from Korpiklaani, but they made their new album, Korven Kuningas (spelling may be wrong but who cares) 8 months later and it seemed rushed and I didn't even like it.

But here's hoping to some kick ass new material :)

It tooks 7 days to create earth ( well i don't believe in these things but anyway ) and it took 6 weeks to create the perfection ! Awesomeness around here !! Kalmah will never quit my heart ! Keep up the good job guys :):kickass:

It tooks 7 days to create earth ( well i don't believe in these things but anyway ) and it took 6 weeks to create the perfection ! Awesomeness around here !! Kalmah will never quit my heart ! Keep up the good job guys :):kickass:

true! When the new album comes out, I hope it tops all of their previous releases! HINT: I hope that the new material will be more symphonic and contain more shredding solos!!!! I am sure no matter what, Kalmah will not let the true fans down!

To ease your pain of curiosity all I can say that we do just what we want. We don`t think about the previous releases or the future or any particular aspects etc. If the inspiration is on a good mood and we like the outcome that will be put on brand new Kalmah song.

To ease your pain of curiosity all I can say that we do just what we want. We don`t think about the previous releases or the future or any particular aspects etc. If the inspiration is on a good mood and we like the outcome that will be put on brand new Kalmah song.

and that is how all music should be composed!

Status
Not open for further replies.