Kalmah Writing New Material!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
true! When the new album comes out, I hope it tops all of their previous releases! HINT: I hope that the new material will be more symphonic and contain more shredding solos!!!! I am sure no matter what, Kalmah will not let the true fans down!

personally i cannot ever see the day that something comes out of a Kalmah studio that is not sheer perfection in my eyes.:worship:

there's not one song by kalmah that i dont like, and i was satisfied with the outcome of For the Revolution. so i have 100% confidence that this band will continue to put out great music:worship:. i just wish the same could be said for children of bodom i'm slowly liking them less after each release they put out.

I only liked Bodom's first three albums.

Oh, is anyone else excited for Wintersun's new release? I've heard that there's going to be a substantial Asian influence on this one :headbang:

dude i cannot wait for it.. its been too long since the first one..
but we should prolly stay on topic considering kalmah is our main focus and it is their forum.

I have been religiously waiting for "Time" for many years now but i can't predict what my appreciation of the result will be.

With Kalmah, however, there is no doubt in my mind that any new material will once again amaze my musical sense. Kalmah's music sounds to me like it was made for me personally, like they knew exactly how i'd want a song to be. It's thrilling for me to know that one more Kalmah release will soon be part of my life.

Yes, i do like Kalmah that much.

This is good news indeed, only thing that can top this now is the announcement of a european tour with a UK date. (we can dream)

I only liked Bodom's first three albums.

Oh, is anyone else excited for Wintersun's new release? I've heard that there's going to be a substantial Asian influence on this one :headbang:

I like Wintersun but they have been bullshitting their next album too much. I haven't heard anything about an asian influence, that would be odd for a band like Wintersun.

I have been waiting for a few years for Wintersun's "Time". Where did you hear that about the Asian influence?
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...ic-metal-folk-traditional-inspired-metal.html
Wintersun is a pretty trippy symphonic black metal band, and Jari Maenpaa has reported that their new album will have a shit ton of asian influence. Jari is a genious songwriter, so I trust that when he says this he means it.

If I remember correctly, Jari said that the intro would have Japanese influences, not the actual album. With that said, try to get better sources than a random guy saying "Jari said..." next time...

i hope kalmah's new stuff is just as amazing as everything else. more of the old vocal style would be awesome with some of the new mixed in and i hope the riffs are as epic as the ones in swampsong.

Status
Not open for further replies.