Kalmah Writing New Material!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprisingly I found out that now we are discussing about Wintersun under Kalmah's topic... interesting :p
All I can say about the Wintersuns Time is that it really have some asian influences. I have heard few demos and also some "almost-ready" stuff from album and I love it. The first and the last song Silver Leaves (which has made me cry everytime I've heard it) from the album will blow anyones mind, but that's all I have to say about that matter.
And now my dear friends, lets get back to Kalmah in this forum. Ok :)

hahaha I find this phrase funny for some reason
Haha, yeah it does sound pretty funny now that you mention it :lol:
Surprisingly I found out that now we are discussing about Wintersun under Kalmah's topic... interesting :p
All I can say about the Wintersuns Time is that it really have some asian influences. I have heard few demos and also some "almost-ready" stuff from album and I love it. The first and the last song Silver Leaves (which has made me cry everytime I've heard it) from the album will blow anyones mind, but that's all I have to say about that matter.
Fuck you for making me giddy with anticipation :mad:

One song that almost moves me to tears is the epic choral arrangment beginning at the 4:23 of Turisas's Dnieper Rapids. I wish they'd put more focus on that part of the song though and less on the other stuff.

WOW, how did you hear the songs????

WHERE DID YOU HEAR THEM?

lucky bastard

Status
Not open for further replies.