New Mayhem Album Cover and Track Listing

I don't see what's so wrong with Atilla's vocals? They're normal, Black vocals to me, maybe a little more nasal but still.

Normal black metal vocals are Bathory, Burzum, Emperor, etc. Attila sounds nothing like them... and not in a good way.

Attila, on the other hand, had one of the most evil, haunting, and sinister vocal performances of all time on DMDS, creating quite a frightening atmosphere. It's not my fault that neither of you can appreciate his vocal style. It's your loss, not mine, and I honestly don't give a crap.

that pretty much sums everything up.

i dont particularly enjoy black metal (nowhere near as much as most people here) and i think DMDS is one of the greatest albums recorded, largely attributable to said vocals. i cant see how anyone who has an appreciation for bm could possibly dismiss this album, given the amount of generically, unappealing shit that comes out of the genre. but whatever.

that pretty much sums everything up.

i dont particularly enjoy black metal (nowhere near as much as most people here) and i think DMDS is one of the greatest albums recorded, largely attributable to said vocals. i cant see how anyone who has an appreciation for bm could possibly dismiss this album, given the amount of generically, unappealing shit that comes out of the genre. but whatever.

Not trashing the album... trashing the vocalist.

Not that I'm going to get into an elaborate response, but there is a clear divergence between making a heated, passionate response and responding out of having nothing better to do. While I think your masturbating of Dead and slandering of Attila is retarded, I don't necessarily care a whole lot. Like I said, it's your loss if your emotional response varies from most people with regards to Attila's vocals on the album in question.

That's a pretty affectionate way of addressing the band, but yes, I agree, they've gotten extremely sterile.