06. Never Dead
07. New World Order
08. Fast Lane
09. Black Swan
10. Wrecker
11. Millennium Of The Blind
12. Deadly Nightshade
13. 13

Pumped for the new record! Endgame was pretty great.

I like the album cover just because it's the return of Vic

But it's LAME that there's 4 old songs on it. (Sudden Death, New World Order, Black Swan & Millennium of the Blind) Dave said the album versions are different than the old versions, but still.

I don't know why, but I don't have high hopes for this record. Maybe it all seems a tad rushed?? Hopefully I'll be proven wrong, cause I did like Endgame a lot.

The second video was removed but the first song, Public Enemy No. 1 sounds great! I really loved the last three albums, so I'm looking forward to this one!

I like the album cover just because it's the return of Vic

But it's LAME that there's 4 old songs on it. (Sudden Death, New World Order, Black Swan & Millennium of the Blind) Dave said the album versions are different than the old versions, but still.

Yeh, I can't recall Sudden Death and Black Swan (I'll prob remember if I heard them), but Millennium and New World Order are old shitty b side tracks

oh and re-re-return to hangar is a hidden track....

Shit this made me laugh out loud!

:)

Kinda like Metallica doing The Unforgiven 12: Still Unforgiven before the last time when we forgave him on their final farewell album in about 20 years time.

The fact that I've already hear 6 of the 13 songs is kind of disappointing. That being said, I'm very happy to get a new Megs album with Junior on it! In way it feels like the last 3 albums have been Mustaine's solo albums, but finally there's a new Megadeth album on the way!

The fact that I've already hear 6 of the 13 songs is kind of disappointing. That being said, I'm very happy to get a new Megs album with Junior on it! In way it feels like the last 3 albums have been Mustaine's solo albums, but finally there's a new Megadeth album on the way!

I actually wish they had kept Lomenzo, it was the best bass guitarist Megadeth has ever had and he absolutelly kills on United Abominations, which is my most favourite 'Deth record after Countdown...

Id have to listen to it all. It kinda seems they lost their edge over the years. Even Slayer, I find a lot of their newer stuff boring

Overkill didnt really loose their edge much. Testament, Forbidden and Exodus definitely didnt

I agree Lomenzo is better than Ellefson, but how is Ellefson a stand in? He founded the band with Mustaine.

I actually wish they had kept Lomenzo, it was the best bass guitarist Megadeth has ever had and he absolutelly kills on United Abominations, which is my most favourite 'Deth record after Countdown...

Sure James Lomenzo is the best bass player who's been in Megadeth, but David Ellefson is the best bass player for Megadeth. He's the soul of the band.