New Megadeth

Dave Ellefson is amazing and belongs in Megadeth. Aint the same without him. Quite liking Public Enemy No 1. First time ive heard it

I saw Megadeth on 02 Arena with Lomenzo, absolutely boring, the same thing for the new guitar solo guy...complete disappoint Elefson just got back to where he always belong.We're all waiting for Marty return, maybe someday.

Broderick is a better PLAYER than Marty, but Marty is a better writer.

WHat does that mean, better PLAYER? He can play more notes per second? I don't get it. Marty is a better guitarist than Broderick, it's that simple.

However, its not Dave's fault Marty fucked off. But I also much prefer the guitar solos on United Abominations to Endgame. At least there was some melody and variation between the two soloists.
On Endgame Dave seemed to be trying to play like Broderick rather than doing his usual thing and it was just fucking boring.

No he's not.

Broderick plays everything 100%, he nails it every time. Marty would screw stuff up live. Speaking strictly technically, Broderick is better.

Plus lol, Fanta commercials.

No he's not.

Broderick plays everything 100%, he nails it every time. Marty would screw stuff up live. Speaking strictly technically, Broderick is better.

Plus lol, Fanta commercials.

"lol, fanta commercials"?

How about, "lol, Tornado of Souls solo"?

Technically, Broderick is better, I wouldn't dispute that fact. But there's a MILLION technically better guys on Youtube that no one gives a fuck about. Broderick falls into that category for me. Marty is the perfect balance between technicality and melodic playing - just like Jeff Waters. Brodericks solos on Endgame were just sweep, sweep, sweep, widdle widdle widdle, boring shit song after song, while Mustaine seemed to be trying to do the same thing.