New Member Announcement

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
Division is pleased to welcome Dave Evans to our ranks as our new guitarist.
We had several talented guitarists interested in the job, but we though Dave was the best fit as far as ability, attitude, and liver health. Dave's a veteran of the local D.C. scene, and I'm sure will relish stepping into yet another band where he has to sell tickets to Jaxx.

But I digress. :Spin: Look for his bio page, picture, and equipment list to turn up on the homepage as soon as he gets it back to me, and look to meet him at the bar after the Sonata Arctica show in January. He's also been posting here already as noodlesatf...

Welcome, Dave!

eaeolian said:
Division is pleased to welcome Dave Evans to our ranks as our new guitarist.
We had several talented guitarists interested in the job, but we though Dave was the best fit as far as ability, attitude, and liver health. Dave's a veteran of the local D.C. scene, and I'm sure will relish stepping into yet another band where he has to sell tickets to Jaxx.

But I digress. :Spin: Look for his bio page, picture, and equipment list to turn up on the homepage as soon as he gets it back to me, and look to meet him at the bar after the Sonata Arctica show in January. He's also been posting here already as noodlesatf...

Welcome, Dave!
Congrats Dave!

I've been hearing alot of good things about you from Ron!

Enjoy! And don't worry about your liver, Ron has a perfectly healthy one to spare :loco:

eaeolian said:
We had several talented guitarists interested in the job, but we though Dave was the best fit as far as ability, attitude, and liver health.

Dave, Dave, Dave...we need to hook up w/ Nick and Jaime to get your liver kick started in the right/wrong direction.

-Cal