new member here

Spectral Deth

New Metal Member
Oct 16, 2001
hello all. Look forward to many posts about one of my all-time favorite bands!

Just one question: I saw someone mention something about a song called "the day the rats went to war" or something like that. Is this a new Nevermore song or did I miss something?

before the before..project...

some sort of SHAKESPEARE metal classic...
but alas no subtle and sublime.

BUT HEY ICOULD BE WRONG, U KNOW WD, WITH HIS ALLEGORY SHIT..DRI he is sometimes:)

ANYWAY what do yo think of the first 2 cd's with complex templo changes?

I'm not sure about that at all (my memory is veeery weak) but I think that TDTRWTW made it into dead heart,but under a different name...I think it's Evolution 169.Anyway I'm not sure about that at all.

I also, along with Dragonlord, remember reading or hearing something along the same lines that "The Day The Rats Went To War", was an early version of "Evolution 169". But, if I am wrong please correct me. It could have been the line "just rats in his experiment," that threw me off. If anyone has any correct and factual information regarding this, please let us know. (This means you Warrel, or anybody else in the band, HaHa)

Cheers

ZANEX "I AM THE DOG":heh: :headbang:

along with True Light, yes the lyrics were different... from what I can remember of that song the lyrics were very good though. If anyone has em you should post them.

posted em one night on the topic section of irc...

for DNB...

but alas, its no more...

it must have been the day, when they were listening to STORMRIDER with teh headphones on..heheeh.

whats this shit I looked at my asshole inthe mirror and it was black.