New member...

egar

Cherry Pie ;)
Jun 8, 2003
Sweden
Visit site
Well I've been here on and off reading some of the posts but never cared for registering since I've been quite active on other forums. But now when I got a high speed connection and can be online whenever I like to, I thought that wtf I should register.

Anyhow, now I'm here and will spend most of my time here in the Nevermore-section of the forums, but you will also find me in the Opeth-forum. I mean these are two of the greatest bands in the world so I'll be having fun discussing them with all of you. ;)

My favorite Nevermore album is Politics of Ecstacy, I mean that's some crazy shit!! Favorite song though is Engines of Hate.

Peace, egar

NP: Steel Dragon - Blood Pollution (the Rock Star Soundtrack)

Reactions: HemiGTX
"I mean these are two of the greatest bands in the world so I'll be having fun discussing them with all of you."

Correction, Opeth and Nevermore are the two greatest bands in the world.

Reactions: HemiGTX
Opeth is good, and Nevermore is great, but greatest? Not yet at least. As far as metal bands go, you have to go with the classics like Accept, Exodus, Testament, etc.

exodus and testament....no way, accept.....ehhhh

Now, Destruction, Kreator, maiden, sodom, mercyful fate/king diamond

I think about 15 years of METAL activity is necessary for greatness.

POE IS fucked, and OPETH IS A GIRLIE BAND,LIKE BON JOVI..

face it..

kmfdm has about 19 years of activity, and they just keep gettin better rather than the other bands listed who are getting worse, or just releasing the same old crap over and over again.
-neal