Another new member!

AsModEe

also known as ass-mode
Feb 13, 2004
Québec City
Hi all! I've been watching this board for quite a long time and I finally decided to register.. I wonder why the other boards laugh at you guys, you all seem to be nice persons! My name is Jean-Michel ( french name.. I think it would be something like John Mickael in english ) and I'm from Quebec. I already own 4 nevermore cds.. I only need to buy in memory and and the self-titled..!
I listen to almost every kind of metal ( nu-metal and rap-metal being the exceptions ) and I like to give reviews of bands. I'm actually preparing one for the new Iced Earth ( which I think is pretty bad..! ). Anyways, glad to meet you guys! And Asmodee is the name of a demon, in case you wondered!

(and hi)

Charlie-pikachu.gif

Oh yeah I've heard about that show.. gee these guys are fucking idiot. We're stupid cause we speak french??? Hmm... at least we are intelligent enough to learn both english and french. Every quebecer knows how to speak english ( at least a little ), do all americans speak french?? I doubt it. And trust me, french is a lot harder to learn than english. I have doubts that speaking french makes us dumber than americans.

No, speaking french doesn't make anyone dumber but wanting to separate from the rest of Canada does. Not saying that you are like that, but those Quebecois separatists need to get their shit together.

Guerilla I could understand why you think that way but I think you should get more information about the reasons why some people want us to separated from the rest of canada. In my case, I'm just 18 so I don't really feel concerned about this. But I know that in the past the entire country played games in our back and this is a proven fact. Less and less people want to separate. But, it doesn't help that some english speaking dog comes bitching us lol. I'm not a separatist BTW and we elected a liberal government last year, isn't that a proof that we don'T want to separate??? I don't really like to talk about this matter cause people tend to get agressive, but go ahead if you still have some points to tell!

Welcome to the board. Now, if you look to your left you'll see the Lioness, she's ferocious at times, but pet with the fur and she purrs like heaven... over here we have the Lord of Metal, he's a bit flakey, but a nice guy.... and if you want his lovin' get in line. Now here's BlackwaterNymph, she's mine (in my dreams) and she's one of the quiet ones, so beware. Here's CT, also known as the psychotic lovable ducky... the others you'll meet along the way.

And I'm your guide, DarkNoise the "never anything important to say" member with a mouse up his nose.