New member, longtime fan

BLAK2TH

The Greater of All Evils
Oct 8, 2005
Joliet, IL
Whats up guys, seems like a cool place to shoot the shit about the mighty Anthrax. Im a huge PanterA fan, warehouse supervisor, kick ass metal motherfuck. Bash or welcome me as you see fit. HAIL PANTERA, HAIL ANTHRAX! :zombie:

just opened up my case of coors light, ready to chug.

got a question. anyone know where i can find PENIKCUFECIN on cd, or is it just on vinyl??

BLAK2TH said:

got a question. anyone know where i can find PENIKCUFECIN on cd, or is it just on vinyl??

hmmm,maybe ebay...as far as i know it was discontinued,i was lucky enough to find it one day at a specialed heavy music store here in sydney,i have it on original tape too.

good luck,good to see a pantera fan,i go to the dimebag triubte site all the time.

BLAK2TH said:

Oh shit!! Where's Ty to denote Coors Light as being piss water???! And then hail mostly only micro beers that are hard to find and give the worst hangovers. I personally love Coor's Light. It's the silver bullet!!!

OHH... NO NO NO.... I'm Canadian. Coors Light just wont do.
But we can still hang I guess.

BLAK2TH said:
how about some crown royal??

Whisky or Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon whatever... are probably the only liquours I can drink. As long as it's brown, I'll drink it. I can't stand vodka or gin. I can tolerate it I guess. Rum and tequila are a whole other story. I'm really particular about those.

Wine and beer I love all styles. Even the silver bullet!!!

AlexStomp said:
Oh shit!! Where's Ty to denote Coors Light as being piss water???! And then hail mostly only micro beers that are hard to find and give the worst hangovers. I personally love Coor's Light. It's the silver bullet!!!
I'll gladly fill that role, man. Coors Light is horse piss. I'd say a beer like that, made with mostly adjunct grains and God knows what else, give a worse hangover than an all-malt micro.

Drokk said:
I'll gladly fill that role, man. Coors Light is horse piss. I'd say a beer like that, made with mostly adjunct grains and God knows what else, give a worse hangover than an all-malt micro.

ditto what he said. Drink some real beer!