New member. Love to share my story.=) Must Read!

myron

New Metal Member
Apr 26, 2010
Hi all,

I wrote a book called Life Short and Sweet! A journey to Understanding. The book is about my life story. I focus on specific events of the past, as these events molded my understanding of myself and my reality. The reality I formed, dictated my future and who i was. I wrote a book about my journey through life and the world, which helped me understand this illusion. i dont want to narrow it down to that because the book offers so much more.

I offer my book to the world , so that the world might find value in my story. You can download from www.whylivethislife.com.I dedicate the book to my sister Angela Mary katsapas who took her life in 2008 and the greater good of mankind.

I didn't write the book with the foolish assumption of knowledge, but rather as a testament to where i have been and where I am now. The book has been life enhancing to many and inspirational to others.

The book is short, 60 pages so it will make a quick read.

I look forward to hearing from you, please let me know if you find value in my story

Regards,

Myron katsapas

“Foolish we are who seek worldly possessions to gain favorable emotion, for the control of emotion is ultimately our own”

Myron Katsapas