Band members read!!! Bodom cover art stolen????

Needled24Seven said:
hey send a link of the cd that ripped off cob

Don't you pay attention to every post or at least some posts in a thread? It was posted a couple of times. Also, it's not a CD, it's a book and here is a pic:

0756401232.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

NP: In Flames - Satellites and Astronauts

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Don't you pay attention to every post or at least some posts in a thread? It was posted a couple of times. Also, it's not a CD, it's a book and here is a pic:

0756401232.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

NP: In Flames - Satellites and Astronauts

DuDe! You flamed Needled24seven for not paying attention and yet you did the same yourself! As asphyXy mentioned, THERE IS A BAND/ARTIST THAT USED THE SAME PICTURE, THOUGH SOMEWHAT MANIPULATED.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, if anyone has/finds a pic of the cd cover, send it to Needled24seven as he obviously would like to see it.

Extendar said:
DuDe! You flamed Needled24seven for not paying attention and yet you did the same yourself! As asphyXy mentioned, THERE IS A BAND/ARTIST THAT USED THE SAME PICTURE, THOUGH SOMEWHAT MANIPULATED.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, if anyone has/finds a pic of the cd cover, send it to Needled24seven as he obviously would like to see it.

Huh? I noticed what Asph posted. What makes you think that I didn't?

NP: Children of Bodom - Wrath Within

So, it´s okay for Children of Bodom to steal and rip off riffs from other bands and composers, but it´s not okay for other people to borrow a picture from one of Children of Bodom´s albums (which I´m sure Children of Bodom don´t even have copyrights to)?

Oh, yeah, by the way, the artist who has a similar cover is Ian Parry (I don´t remember the name of the album).

Random Tom Green Moment:

*gets a radio and plays the bum bum song

*drops his pants and boxers

*sticks his bare ass on Sic's head and rubs his ass on Sic's head

My bum is on the Sic, My bum is on the Sic
If he doesn't like it, he can suck my dick!

Well:

asphyXy said:
there was another band that used the SW cover for their cd

Then:

Needled24Seven said:
hey send a link of the cd that ripped off cob

And then you:

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Also, it's not a CD, it's a book

So, what's the problem? If you read asphyXy's message, why did you tell Needled that it's not a cd, although he clearly wanted to see the cover of the cd that asphyXy talked about.

BodomiC said:
damn, maybe he was a great bodom fan???
Did you ever thought that he maybe didn't know that there was a Finnish Metal band who already used this picture as album cover?