bodom band ! check it out

egonomic666

the graven image of me !
alright im looking to start a cob cover band blah blah flames all you want but it will be fun right well i play guitar lead mostly so i need a good rythm dude a drummer and a bassist singer would be nice but if need be i can growl out the vox my self anyone near the philadelphia area is great any keyboardists would be awsome too privat message me if you feel like jamming on some bodom and possibly getting some paying gigs, but dont count on the money places around here pay shit but i really wantto get together witrh some people and fucking play some bodom so i figured what better place to inquire then here right ? so pm me im me or just leave a message here and ill get back to you thanks!

Dude, if you want... I'll do it, you already know my info and shit but could we possibly split up the lead a little? Rhythm bores me. My best friend is one of the best bassist's in the area, not that it matters (Bodom's bass isn't very demanding).

idunnosometimesithinkstartingacoverbandisntsuchagoodideawellespeciallywiththistypeof musicimeanacoverbandhastocatertothegeneralpublictheyaregoingtowanttohearsongsthat theyarefamiliarwithyouknow?inflamesandbodomarentthemostpopularbandeverandnoone willbookyouforshowsiftheyfindoutyouareadeathmetalcoverband.
butfirstithinkyouneedtolearnhowtowritepropersentencessowedontgetlost

that was one of the coolest run on sentences ever. it should be published in an english textbook ammideatlee. :)

Sounds like fun to me, good luck with the band.