Children Of Bodom In San Francisco (trivium got fucking owned)

UndoControl said:
Your ever-increasing intelligence never ceases to amaze me. No, i think i'll keep posting here until i get bored with it.

It's not all i do. I do so many other things. If only you knew... And, like Ninju said, i'm not whining about Trivium. I haven't even heard the band. I have no feelings for them whatsoever. I just think spitting on people is almost as stupid as you and Enemy242 have proven to be.
holy shit, get over yourself. its the fucking internet no one takes it seriously except you, you're probably sitting in your room crying cause people over the internet said mean hurtful things to you.

Enemy242 said:
holy shit, get over yourself. its the fucking internet no one takes it seriously except you, you're probably sitting in your room crying cause people over the internet said mean hurtful things to you.
There are times and conversations that are meant to be taken seriously. This was one of them, some people like to engage in intelligent conversation, and it's rather annoying when morons join in and just fuck it up.

Enemy242 said:
^ :lol: Ah, at least there's one intelligent person besides me here. v

Ninju said:
There are times and conversations that are meant to be taken seriously. This was one of them, some people like to engage in intelligent conversation, and it's rather annoying when morons join in and just fuck it up.

I just think poor enemy has nothing else to do but try to make himself feel confident at life by talking shit to others over the net
Drop the topic

Ok all I have to say is ''wow.''I went to see CoB with amon amarth and trivium yesterday in montreal.They sold out for the 2nd time here ine a month.Anyway,Some of you guys seriously have no manners if you think that trivium getting booed was hilarious and found it funny to get spit on.
I'm not a trivium fan but they DID put on a good show here and although they arent as good as CoB,they defiantely killed amon amarth.They were way more technical and the singer actually had a great voice.
Trivium took alittle time to pay respects to Dimebag wich I thought was nice of them.I ended up meeting some of the guys and they were pretty cool guys wich is more than i can say for some of you..

stratos said:
Ok all I have to say is ''wow.''I went to see CoB with amon amarth and trivium yesterday in montreal.They sold out for the 2nd time here ine a month.
Did they play other different songs except Lake Bodom (which they played apparently)?

Ya they said they wanted to do something special for us since it was sold out and they came back here like a month later.I dontknow why playing lake bodom is soo special but anyway it sounded amazing live.They didn't play every time i die wich i thought they would for sure but whatever.Aside from that it was a crazy show.I hung out with the guys next to the tour bus.We were supposed to go grab a beer at Foufunes but it was closed so that sucked.

stratos said:
.I dontknow why playing lake bodom is soo special but anyway it sounded amazing live.
So special? Cause they never played it in Canada yet... and it's probably one of their best song (well imo). :p

I should have gone to the 2nd gig instead.

Ya thats what i mean,why wouldn't they play it? That song kicks some serious ass!! Gotta love that into

O and for future reference,Trivium didnt get owned at all.They actually gayed by a bunch of stupid pathetic immature idiots that they probably forgot about the same night and continued on with their tour making money.I'm not a fan of them but you dont have to be a fan of someone to respect them and behave atleast in a good manner.You simply have to be a good person