Children Of Bodom In San Francisco (trivium got fucking owned)

Vital Remains said:
statos,
Oh my god man Trivium totally SUCKED. Ha. im just screwin with ya. i wasnt even there. Yeah i wouldnt spit on em eather. Probably some 14 year old.
more like some 18 year olds/ and younger.

Enemy242 said:
uh no. jeff loomis is at least 10 times as good a guitarist as those little fucks are. OOO THEY CAN DO A 3 STRING SWEEP IN 2 POSITIONS AND PLAY KINDA FAST DAMN THEY FUCKING OWN GUITAR GODS OOOMMGGGG. no. both of thier skill combined is no where near jeff loomis. plus i also have heard the rumors, they can;t play the songs in the studio so they have to have thier producer or someone play it for them.

WTF Trivium DO play their own solos. I saw a them doing a 50 minute set at Amsterdam (www.fabchannel.com/ search trivium then play) and they play their solos almost exactly like they do on the CD.

hahahaha

BODOM OWNS TRIVIUM ANY FUCKING DAY

AMON AMARTH RULED AT THE SHOW IN PHOENIX TO

AND WTF?!?!?!?!

everybody was moshing at the phoenix show at trivium and NOBODY at Bodom I WAS FUCKING PISSED

FUCK FUCK FUCK

I saw the show... and Trivium blows... I say this only because I really hate screamo bands and I heard no guitar work in there that I could honestly justify. I give them props for doing it and "making it" and they put on a good show.. but I don't like their music.
And their singer is a little fuck head... I could beat his ass so easy... *sigh* *shakes head* it's... lacking in.. what is it.. oh yes.. METAL!
-ZK

HateCrew666 said:
hahahaha

BODOM OWNS TRIVIUM ANY FUCKING DAY

AMON AMARTH RULED AT THE SHOW IN PHOENIX TO

AND WTF?!?!?!?!

everybody was moshing at the phoenix show at trivium and NOBODY at Bodom I WAS FUCKING PISSED

FUCK FUCK FUCK

haaaaaaaaa...... you missed ONE point. There was no room to mosh when COB played. Probably near empty when Trivium was up there. At the San Francisco show there was no room to move, let alone mosh during COB's set.

^sweet hair man

boy i read your story and im amazed, i thought the song pull harder on teh strings of your martyr was decent, not good, decent. But now i dont like trivium at all lol. That was stupid of them to keep playing after people booing them. I woulda just walked off.

LAIHO LICKS said:
haaaaaaaaa...... you missed ONE point. There was no room to mosh when COB played. Probably near empty when Trivium was up there. At the San Francisco show there was no room to move, let alone mosh during COB's set.

my friend there is one thing

i was at the Phoenix show

do you know how many screamo emo faggots only went to the phoenix show to see Trivium?

many

the pit at Trivium at the show in Phoenix was like at least like 70 people across the whole venue and it was fucking massive

at Bodom me, 10 of my friends and some 20 more people were the only ones. angry

LAIHO LICKS said:

ya, that place is small...oh well.

I didn't read any of this thread but fuck trivium up their stupid asses. They sucked ass at the Denver show and I think I made the whiny singer sad when he saw all my friend and I flipping him off when he looked to see who yelled "Fuck trivium!"

jeez, i was hanging out wit some kid, before i ever listened to trivium at best buy, i had a $100 gift card i felt like getting rid of so he tells me to buy a trivium cd, i buy it and and later i pop it in, and pimp slaped that mother fucker and made him pay me the $12 back, lol.

Pull harder on the strings of your martyr has a killer intro...the rest of the song rlly sucks cock because they dont repeat it. His voice is really sh1t

Lithium said:
Pull harder on the strings of your martyr has a killer intro...the rest of the song rlly sucks cock because they dont repeat it. His voice is really sh1t

i having nothing agaisnt there drummer and lead guitarist (well his solos are halfway decent) but everything else about that band just plain sux.

hehe i love the irony of it all... i dont see cob any less mediocre than trivium, both of them do music for the fans, not for them selves...and it sucks. who the fuck makes solo duells if not to show of? they have their little tricks to beckon listeners... just because cobs vocalist is making some sort of noice that is not reguilar vocals does not make them less mediocre. And i infact do think it is immature to boo someone off the stage like you would know better.. i loved the way a numetal band like lostprophets or something were the opening band for metallica, they got booed at first but then they gained the publics respect by saying "i know you want real metal and all, but this is a very big thing for us and we hope for your respect"... i hate music with "attitude" like mtv music...like COB! i feel sorry for bands that make the same type of music and gets booed at because they havent licked your arses well enough.

HaloPhenomenon said:
hehe i love the irony of it all... i dont see cob any less mediocre than trivium, both of them do music for the fans, not for them selves...and it sucks. who the fuck makes solo duells if not to show of? they have their little tricks to beckon listeners... just because cobs vocalist is making some sort of noice that is not reguilar vocals does not make them less mediocre. And i infact do think it is immature to boo someone off the stage like you would know better.. i loved the way a numetal band like lostprophets or something were the opening band for metallica, they got booed at first but then they gained the publics respect by saying "i know you want real metal and all, but this is a very big thing for us and we hope for your respect"... i hate music with "attitude" like mtv music...like COB! i feel sorry for bands that make the same type of music and gets booed at because they havent licked your arses well enough.

If u really think bodom is mediocre...what are you doing here?? I dont go post on a Blink 182 forum....

HaloPhenomenon said:

i know, leave u dumb fuck, and have u ever considered that solo duels are fun?