Children Of Bodom In San Francisco (trivium got fucking owned)

UndoControl said:
Ninju: In case you're talking to me, were you being sarcastic?

Enemy: You still have no right to rub in in people's faces, especially Trivium fans.

Vital Remains: Yes, i know, but you almost turned something mildly interesting into something extremely stupid.

so i can;t rub trivium suck in trivium fans faces but that can rub trivium rule in my face? also i wasn;t aware this entire board was filled with trivium fan boys, its not like i posted this on the trivium board.

Güeño] said:
haahhaha anyway TRIVIUM suck ass... fucking nü metal from USA... die ...
Some of you people are really hopeless. Make sure you read all 12 pages before you start making posts like that.

Enemy242 said:
so i can;t rub trivium suck in trivium fans faces but that can rub trivium rule in my face? also i wasn;t aware this entire board was filled with trivium fan boys, its not like i posted this on the trivium board.
When did I rub "Trivium rules" in your face, I have not once even said that I like Trivium.

Enemy242 said:

heyheyhey. i didnt say i was a fan boy. i said i was an occassional listener. And i usually fastforward to the guitar solos because everything else is crap

Güeño: ...

Enemy: No. You can't. And they can't either. As Bringer said, it's equally stupid to say how much a band sucks than to say how much a band rules. What's not stupid is saying how much you like or dislike a band and WHY without insulting anyone.

UndoControl said:
Güeño: ...

Enemy: No. You can't. And they can't either. As Bringer said, it's equally stupid to say how much a band sucks than to say how much a band rules. What's not stupid is saying how much you like or dislike a band and WHY without insulting anyone.

oh my god i insulted someone holy shit i feel so bad especially over the internet should i say sorry omg i feel so bad:erk: :erk:

^ That's offensive too.

*sigh* Why don't you just drop this? (Yes, i know the next thing you'll say is something like "if you're so tired of it, why don't you just drop it yourself?".) And if you don't care about people you talk to over the internet then why do you post here?

UndoControl said:
^ That's offensive too.

*sigh* Why don't you just drop this? (Yes, i know the next thing you'll say is something like "if you're so tired of it, why don't you just drop it yourself?".) And if you don't care about people you talk to over the internet then why do you post here?

if you're so tired of it, why don't you just drop it yourself?

Noble Viking said:
The only threads you ever post in around here are this one and the thread for men
Because Dark Tranquillity's board is much more interesting than this board.

So what? Does it bother you? Nope, didn't think so. I'll shut up whenever i feel like it (or have too much work to be posting here). I don't see how which threads i post on is relevant right now.

<sarcasm>
Oh, and your post was really intelligent. Really, i'm amazed.
</sarcasm>

UndoControl said:
Because Dark Tranquillity's board is much more interesting than this board.

So what? Does it bother you? Nope, didn't think so. I'll shut up whenever i feel like it (or have too much work to be posting here). I don't see how which threads i post on is relevant right now.

<sarcasm>
Oh, and your post was really intelligent. Really, i'm amazed.
</sarcasm>

it didn;t take me 35 minutes to think it up, i just don;t check the board every second. seriously though, go back to the dt board, this is not the kind of board you would fit in on.

Noble Viking said:
It does matter; it means all you do is come here to whine about Trivium and wank.
How is UndoControl whining about them. I don't think he even likes them.

Enemy242 said:
seriously though, go back to the dt board, this is not the kind of board you would fit in on.
Your ever-increasing intelligence never ceases to amaze me. No, i think i'll keep posting here until i get bored with it.

Noble Viking said:
It does matter; it means all you do is come here to whine about Trivium and wank.
It's not all i do. I do so many other things. If only you knew... And, like Ninju said, i'm not whining about Trivium. I haven't even heard the band. I have no feelings for them whatsoever. I just think spitting on people is almost as stupid as you and Enemy242 have proven to be.

Foralltid said:
I cant think of one metalcore band that stands out from the rest of them.

Between the Buried and Me is a good metalcore band, possibly the only one.