Children Of Bodom In San Francisco (trivium got fucking owned)

does anyone have a link to an official report of this? I was gonna post it somewhere else but the first post in this thread isn't exactly.. er... very coherent.

Everyone that thinks the whole "spitting" issue is just - Yes I was at that show, and first of all. He was calling out the crowd, because the security guard in front of him, wanted to find the person that did that, because they wanted to do something about it. I was front and center the whole show, I got to the venue at noon, and I was inside at 3pm, with the bands all day. You may think it's "just spitting" and everything. But nobody has the right to sit there and spit on someone. "Do I come to your work and spit on you?". Exactly, it's not something that should be socially accepted, and in NO way did they deserve it, because before they were spat on, they did NOTHING negetive, they did not say anything negetive to the crowd besides "Not fitting the bill" but I must say, you're beloved COB, being headliner, was at partial decision for Trivium being on the bill.

hey were you that gay looking guy with the died black hair and the good charlotte t-shirt and little girls bellbottoms on? though so. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. i just screwin with ya

Blushok42 said:
Trivium > Children of Bodom

so to all of u

Suck a Dick

were you that other gay guy i saw having sex with that other guy mentioned earlier in front of the stage? HAHAHAHA i kid because its fun. i have fun because ive been up for a really really long time.

Enemy242 said:
oh my god arch made a small stupid joke, he must now be a total retard who is immature and isn;t cool and serious anymore. stop being such a moron.
You've got quite the hostile additude. You should probably stop telling people what to do, and stop holding yourself above everyone else, this is like the 3rd time you've been a douchebag in this thread. Don't come back if you have nothing important to say.

@ Vital Remains: NO I wasn't. And go kid in a thread made for fucking around, if you're going to try to take shots at people don't act like you're kidding afterwards so you don't get flamed.

Vital Remains said:
kiss me big boy. oh yeah and trivium got owned. I gues you hard core trivium people like to "STICK TOGETHER"
I'm not even going to waste my time on you. You are in no place to bash me.

Enemy242: Who the FUCK told you to take part in this? You've wasted enough of my patience already. Please stop. Oh, and do learn from Vital Remains, Ninju, myself and a couple of other people here.

Ninju: Third time he's been a douchebag? I thought he'd been going on for the whole thread (at least).

Vital Remains: I think we're having enough with that Enemy242 chap. I don't think anyone here wants to have two enemies, since one appears to be tiresome enough. I liked what you said about Trivium not deserving to be spat on, but i think you crossed the line with your little jokes. And you and Ninju have had this little feud going on for too long (yes, four posts is too long).

And stop the hostility, people! There've been more flames than useful/intelligent comments on this thread. Just look at the bloody title: "Trivium got fucking owned". If that's not hostility, i don't know what it is. Come on, are you all ten years old or can we actually have a nice conversation between grownups? If you're all ten, tell me and i'll leave his thread forever.

UndoControl said:
Enemy242: Who the FUCK told you to take part in this? You've wasted enough of my patience already. Please stop. Oh, and do learn from Vital Remains, Ninju, myself and a couple of other people here.

Ninju: Third time he's been a douchebag? I thought he'd been going on for the whole thread (at least).

Vital Remains: I think we're having enough with that Enemy242 chap. I don't think anyone here wants to have two enemies, since one appears to be tiresome enough. I liked what you said about Trivium not deserving to be spat on, but i think you crossed the line with your little jokes. And you and Ninju have had this little feud going on for too long (yes, four posts is too long).

And stop the hostility, people! There've been more flames than useful/intelligent comments on this thread. Just look at the bloody title: "Trivium got fucking owned". If that's not hostility, i don't know what it is. Come on, are you all ten years old or can we actually have a nice conversation between grownups? If you're all ten, tell me and i'll leave his thread forever.

they did get fucking owned though :Spin:

i was just fuckin around. its simply an internet site. nothing more nothing less. i just think its funny when he goes into angry mode.

Peace Dudes.

i was just screwin with ya ninju. i like trivium ok

Ninju: In case you're talking to me, were you being sarcastic?

Enemy: You still have no right to rub in in people's faces, especially Trivium fans.

Vital Remains: Yes, i know, but you almost turned something mildly interesting into something extremely stupid.

UndoControl said:
Ninju: In case you're talking to me, were you being sarcastic?

Enemy: You still have no right to rub in in people's faces, especially Trivium fans.

Vital Remains: Yes, i know, but you almost turned something mildly interesting into something extremely stupid.
I was talking to you, and I was not being sarcastic, I meant it 100% respectively.

Here's a good question: doesn't this board have moderators?