New Metallica Stuff (I'm Shitting my Pants)

The Amazer

Mar 31, 2003
Wow, there's a new 30 second clip from the SONG St. Anger.

Well, I'll admit, I wasn't overly excited by the start of it the first time around, but the ending to it, I just shat my pants. That is some fucking good song-writing... how it just completely changes, yet still flows. Then after a few listens the start of it really grew on me.

http://www.metallica.com/index.asp?item=1059

ALSO

http://www.thefrayedendsofsydney.com/

Has a review up, and photos of the finish album stuff. Man, that looks seriously fucking cool, woooo, and the review makes me shit my pants, and has put away any doubts I might have had, mainly because its Australian I guess.

Oh and look at that last picture in the review. The guy with the long hair, some of you might know as adamg ;) (lucky prick)

Are vests like the other guy in that photo has on metal now? COOL! I'M HARDCORE, MOTHERFUCKERS!

I was going to say that the samples are muddy and I don't know how anyone can judge them on that yet, and I'll wait till I hear the album, but I won't because I'm getting sick of that shit.

What the hell, has James been on f**king crack or something? Those vocals suck :(

It does sound like stuff that would be on the dvd, I just cant see some of that singing making the studio album... Anyway, ive tolerated MUCH worse singers so its ok :)

now THAT would be cool.

St. Anger... just when the DVD made you think you got enough... we give you UNDIES to SHIT YOUR PANTS into.

oh, and www.allmetallica.com has a compilation of all the St. Anger clips in that big vid. Man, they sound even better when you're just listening and not watching, cos you're focussing more.

My World appears to be my fave so far :D

Also, I really actually like James' vocals, ESPECIALLY in the My World clip. So download it, and check it out. My World almost reminds me of "The Wait"

I'm tipping it's a bug. I looked at it about an hour ago and it was a touch under 1500. Now I know we're pretty popular people, but a thousand pageviews in an hour?