New Metallica Stuff (I'm Shitting my Pants)

Methinks maybe people are seeing the thread from the main page and are having a look-see. Maybe. Probably not though. Who knows? Not me.

Yes, is damn weird. If you people are lurking and downloading the clips, feel free to say hi. :wave:

Back to the topic, I just listened to that string of clips, and it sounded very good. A lot more 'Metallica' sounding than any of the other stuff we have heard so far, and some of the songs sound like they have great potential. As for no highlights on the album, there are a few hooks and really cool lyrics just in those samples. I am looking muchly forward to it. :headbang:

I use muchly a lot of the time. ITS A MUCHLY GOOD WORD!

Anyway, out of the clips, my favourite has to be MY WORLD. Fuck I love that clip.

I love his voice, it sounds like he's in pain or something.

ITS MY TIIIIIIIIIME NOW

nop ...
it's not good ... it's just not good , i heard lots of the tracks , and them sounding swedish metalish is full of crap , there are NO SOLOS , and it's cross between there old "black album old" and there new sound , like they're trying to pretend ...
look you'll hear it for yourself and understand that the metallica of 88 and before is gone ....:(
ah well , in others we trust .....