NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

Figured Axe wouldn't write anything, wonder why Mikael didn't though! Looks like Jonas had a lot on his table this time.

Look forward to the audio previews!

painting but it just seems a bit goofy having wolves with homosapien hands

I thought of it similar to a Minotaur when I made it (only with a wolf, if you get my meaning). Bloodbath asked for a "priest with a black wolf's head", not a werewolf. So to convey that I chose to make the hands flesh as opposed to big, furry clawed hands.

That was mostly my interpretation of what they wanted though. I suppose it could have gone either way. :D

Thanks for the criticism, though, I do appreciate the feedback.

-D

It will be interesting to see how the lyrics are for the songs, maybe it's all related which is why they wanted this artwork to be how it was.

DustyP: I think you did a good job. It's dark and it would get my attention in a recordstore. The wolfhead is kind of ridiculus. The head/face of the "guy" holding the baby should of been hidden like on the guys in the back.

edit: AND the artwork is better than any of their previous ones.

Hell yeah :kickass:

Great Artwork and fucking amazing songtitles. BLASTING THE VIRGINBORN is one of the best Death Metal-songtitles I've ever heard :headbang:

Hope that the other artwork-applicants will also post their artwork-suggestions, because the other ones, which were posted some posts before, looked also fucking great :kickass:

Figured Axe wouldn't write anything, wonder why Mikael didn't though! Looks like Jonas had a lot on his table this time.

Look forward to the audio previews!

I'm pretty sure that's because he came in late. Mike's blog said
I was asked to sing on a 4 track release the other guys been working with
and Dan said something on his forum about another vocalist not working out so they brought in Mike.

Niceeee, another unexpected update :p almost shit when I seen it this time.

Great work Dusty, I like how smooth and trimmed everything is. Flawless.

Niceeee, another unexpected update :p almost shit when I seen it this time.

Great work Dusty, I like how smooth and trimmed everything is. Flawless.

Thanks man!
I have to agree with everyone else, btw. "Blasting the Virginborn" definitely sounds like an instant classic without even hearing it yet.

The wait has been long, but I know Bloodbath will deliver as always.

-D

Yeah I can't fuckin' wait. I gotta get ready to growls for hous and hours on end along with the mighty Bloodbath. Cheers fuckers

Nice artwork by the way Dusty, from a fellow artist. haha. I dig it. Not sure why some people don't like the wolf thing, it's the best Bloodbath Artwork so far.