NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

Are the days going by way too slow for anybody else? waiting 6 days now for release details about the new EP and I'm going insane. The news ruined my patience

Are the days going by way too slow for anybody else? waiting 6 days now for release details about the new EP and I'm going insane. The news ruined my patience

yeah its like you go into patience mode but once its over its like you get fucked by a horse thats high on coke im such a piss fucked asshole go fuck your mom you dick i bet ur a girl thats 50 years old thats still a virign i hate pigs -.-

yeah its like you go into patience mode but once its over its like you get fucked by a horse thats high on coke im such a piss fucked asshole go fuck your mom you dick i bet ur a girl thats 50 years old thats still a virign i hate pigs -.-

Sounds like I'm drunk again.

Clearly a drunken philosopher. I'm going to get hammered and see if this gives me an epiphany. You know... when I have to hold on to the monitor to stop it from spinning.

Ingested Livid waffle woofing lemurs! CD NEXT EP FLASH GROWL ORGASM SLAP RABBIT FUCKASS DARKO SNOT MALLET!!! Plasticine memorial of former respect yadda yadda, "Boredom". etc etc..

unblessingthepurity.jpg

The cover-art for Unblessing The Purity?

http://www.peaceville.com/bloodbath/