NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

Seriously, credit's due where credits due here, Emowhore brought up Facebreaker and they fucken fule. Who else could replace Dan Swanö. This guy fucken rules and so do their fucken riffs so shut up and enjoy the fucken asskicking, jesus christ you guys are so hard to please, grow some fucken 2cm diameter testicles and listen to some death metal. And no half assed comment could make a comeback, so shut the fuck up.

Maybe he got very drunk and angry at the emo's and was forced to rant it aimlessly into the forum. If only we could tell what the fuck he's trying to say in all that ramble...

Maybe he got very drunk and angry at the emo's and was forced to rant it aimlessly into the forum. If only we could tell what the fuck he's trying to say in all that ramble...

Completely
piss drunk there... I figured I would do something pointless like mouth off on forums, so apparently I did. Fuck if I know what I was getting at, but most likely this was the wrong thread. :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke: That's what my night consisted of, :puke: and this. Grand.

I read the post a few times, I think I figured it out.
He posted it in the wrong thread...was saying EMeticgOre mentioned Facebreaker and they are sweet... the vocalist was the guy who replaced Swanö in Edge Of Sanity then he just says how bad ass they are and how we are all idiots for not liking them. :p

Nice, another dude posting while drunk as a mofo. Maybe we should start a topic for drunken posts, I bet you and Stefan would make friends real quick.
Or!!! Maybe we should make a rule that no one cant post before the 10th beer, so everyone is at the same level i mean. That would be marvelous.

:erk:

Yeah I do a decent amount of drunken posting too. But somehow my grammar/brain remains somewhat intact so half the time you can't tell... Unless I blatantly tell people that I'm sloshed and ready to take a rowboat into a hurricane pretending to be a Viking or something...

The shit must have steamed off in here. The forum was really hot for about a week two weeks ago, but now it has cooled off again. The rumoured release date of Februrary seems off now for some reason unless they are releasing it themselves, as was once understood.

The shit must have steamed off in here. The forum was really hot for about a week two weeks ago, but now it has cooled off again. The rumoured release date of Februrary seems off now for some reason unless they are releasing it themselves, as was once understood.

So the febuary rumor doesn't seem off now does it?

i hate family guy tbh, ill admit sometimes its hilarious, but i find it generally pretty bland and repetative

and yea id say feb is a good release date for it, i doubt it would carry into march