NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

its gonna be amazing i can't wait, and i second that qth is onto something, i mean mikael left cause it conflicted with opeth right? well i m sure its been said earlier but if theres three members of opeth in bloodbath and 2 members of katatonia, that should make it pretty easy to tour, well easier at least
here's hoping there's an opeth/katatonia/bloodbath tour in the future, BEST TOUR EVER:headbang::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass: :kickass::headbang:

We havent really had anything to discuss for a few months now but now that we finally get some news and there really is something to talk about, lets just post 20 stupid fucking oneliners out of the blue instead so we all get off topic and lose the thread once again. Sigh. :rolleyes:

We havent really had anything to discuss for a few months now but now that we finally get some news and there really is something to talk about, lets just post 20 stupid fucking oneliners out of the blue instead so we all get off topic and lose the thread once again. Sigh. :rolleyes:

Yeah kind of annoying for people like me who only come to check here once in a while to see if there are any important updates or something.
This forum is ass.