NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

We all know it is Mike once again. Just saying it would be bad azz to hear Henri V. on a Bloodbath album. He is the only other vocalist that they could choose I would be happy with.
Anyone who says Tägtgren was pefect can suck a pole, his voice goes well with Hypocrisy and Hypocrisy only. If he were smart he would revive The Abyss, that was some of his best work.

yea, im pretty sure were all in agreeance that its mikael, although mikael might just know cause him and jonas are really good friends, but i still think its him

We all know it is Mike once again. Just saying it would be bad azz to hear Henri V. on a Bloodbath album. He is the only other vocalist that they could choose I would be happy with.
Anyone who says Tägtgren was pefect can suck a pole, his voice goes well with Hypocrisy and Hypocrisy only. If he were smart he would revive The Abyss, that was some of his best work.

Tagtgren was really good, but not as good as mike. Fits hyprocisy way better

Mikael fits the older Swedish death metal style more than Peter does these days...if Peter did the vocals in more of the Fourth Dimension style then...that would be a diff story.

Yeah, it seems like Jörgen is already involved in every other swedish death metal band so he probably wouldn't have the time for BB.

Though, the awesomeness would flow if he was involved in bloodbath.