NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

"n December of 2007, the upcoming MCD's title (Unblessing the Purity) was announced in Mikael Akerfeldt's "best of 2007" album list. It was later confirmed by Blakkheim on the band's forum. It is also rumored that Mikael shall re-join Bloodbath for their upcoming MCD." haha but hell... where's the CD? ^^

Tägtgren still destroys, the deadhorse beating continues into 2008, hooah!

And Dan still rules the underground!

Henri and Mike are equals on my list as well, two best death vocalists out there. And either would be perfect for Bloodbath.

If I had to choose a third favorite it would be Swanö, he has some brutal vocals.

Siding with Tumn on this one. Peter is just about as perfect as they come for Bloodbath. haha.

Henri's vocals are not nearly as gutteral as Bloodbath's history of vocalists. Henri is more of a shout/growl. Sort of reminds me of making Gorefest's vocalist a bit more "growly". Plus Henri left Rapture to concentrate on the revival of Diablerie I'm pretty sure.

I wonder what's going to happen to Rapture though. They have 3 members left now, and their site is down.

Henri Villberg left Rapture about two weeks ago...

:eek: Noooooooo!
I didnt know that, this sucks big time!!!
:cry:
I was soo looking forrward to the new Rapture album.

I dunno if Henri has the speed for BB but he sure has the depth and articulation. I doubt he is the new guy in BB though.

And Tumn, its really getting old with you dragging Tägtgren out of no where just as soon the discussion is turning to anyone else. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE on UM knows you love Peter but just get over it, please. Its not happening and you know it, not this time anyway.

Yeah, he was perfect for Rapture, I was so beyond pissed off when I first found out he left. I started a thread of their forum and unleashed the anger.
I sorta feel bad for doing it now.

stefan you should drink less :D lol man last night i was totally drunk too :rofl:

And for Bloodbath I think Peter's voice the best, he's great, Mikael is my favorite growler/singer but Peter was really good on Nightmares Made Flesh, he's growls are amazing too. But lol yeah Akerfeldt is the new vocalist :D \m/