NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

youi wouldn't see hypocrisy on their own? aaaaaaaaaaaah
burn him and feed him the mormons

haha if they were close, i would see them, but rarely would i get something like hypocrisy in my small town(although rotting christ came near here), so im basicly saying i wouldnt travel to see them as it would probably turn into a 400$ trip at least haha, but if they pleyed a local show or were playing with some good bands far away, id go

So... um... I don't want to start any false rumours (again) but is anyone going to the melloboat cruise on March 8th (Sweden - Finland)? I was reading Mike's blog in Myspace and this caught my attention:

This gig will be our warm up for the coming UK and US tour and we are most likely to premier a new song on there + a few ol' tunes. On top of that Comus are playing (for the first time since 1972), Katatonia, Leafhound, Anekdoten, the legendary Bo Hansson and many more. There are some planned secret appearances that I can't really speak of but they will become legendary, no question about it!

I know how Mike likes to give us little hints. So you do the math :p I would love to go but no money - no funny.

Didnt think about that, its more like a prog-trip or whatever, even Katatonia and Opeth are kind of too heavy compared to the rest. BB would be totally out of place, but who knows. I would be pissed if thats it though cause keeping that a secret would be like a slap in the face to the swedish and finnish BB-fans.

Maybe mike will do some Brave Murder Day tunes with kata.
I had the feeling he was talking about some other band though.

Didnt think about that, its more like a prog-trip or whatever, even Katatonia and Opeth are kind of too heavy compared to the rest. BB would be totally out of place, but who knows. I would be pissed if thats it though cause keeping that a secret would be like a slap in the face to the swedish and finnish BB-fans.

Maybe mike will do some Brave Murder Day tunes with kata.
I had the feeling he was talking about some other band though.

Yeah, BB really wouldn't fit the bill. Plus, the rumor is also going on the assumption that Mike is back in the band, which has never been confirmed (although I hope it's true).

that would be amazing, and i could prove a point to my friend haha, he think there is no way there would ever be a BB opeth katatonia(assuming mike is in the band) tour because they would get too tired from their sets hahaha, i suggested maybe even as an encore or something? anyone have any thoughts?

although i want to hear mike with bb as much as anyone here, and i think it is probably the case, it would be so much more exciting if the guys from bloodbath found some kind of hidden talent with unbelievable death metal skills wouldn't it? I love finding out about new things and really liking them.

i think id be disappointed if it wasnt mikael, that being said im sure id love the new people regardless once i was over my initial dissappointement haha