NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

Is it just me or does anyone else burst out in hysterical laughter while wearing the biggest shit-eating grin ever when they hear good news like this coming from Bloodbath? This CD is going to be fucking awesome. I really can't say much more.

All of Bloodbath's album artwork is bad azz, even the North American version of NMF had some pretty sweet artwork. This new album artwork looks like a black metal album cover. It's Killer.

Blasting The Virginborn sounds like a track that will crush the world.:kickass:

I think the MCD,the artwork,the music and everything will worth waiting finally.Now we only have a month and then we'll be headbanging to Unblessing The Purity:) By the way when I heard the new singer is Mikael I was completely happy about it and still I am cos he is one of the deepest death vocals ever BUT what Peter did in NMF was nothing like I hear in my entire life and IMO noone can ever top that...But still,yay Bloodbath:kickass:

Hi all!
artwork reminds me the "testament's souls of black" kind'a feeling.

As for the singer, I agree with somebody else in here, Peter is on another level, Mike is fine but can't top Peter, no way

I wonder if March 10 will be the worldwide release date, or if us unfortunate North Americans will be having to wait for a while.
If you're hoping to see it in a shop, you may be waiting a long while. The Peaceville website says the initial pressing will be available exclusively through them.

Got it on pre-order now, and damn am I looking forward to getting my mits on it! :kickass: