New mix, comments and suggestions welcomed

Umm, I think you must try to get some definition in the high end in the kick and guitars, I don't like the snare to much, a litlle thin....

I agree. I just listened to it on some speakers and the snare doesn't sound good at all. I"ll definitely work on the high end clarity. Thanks for listening and the comments.

I did some eqing...it maybe a little better. I updated the link above, let me know what you think.

New and improved mix...but I could still use some suggestions.What do you guys think?

Updated the link at the top.

I'm no mix-o-logist but I think maybe the room this was recorded in was less than good? I'd try to retrack as much as I could. Sample replace those drums etc. Might want to get whatever mics you used out of the mix and reamp. There's many resources available here for remaping and IR's etc. Good Luck!

You are right, the room was not good. The problem with reamping is that the only signal DI'd was the bass. That leaves re-recording...I can work on drum repalcement, and I actually have a snare sample mixed in and the kick 100% replaced. I need better samples! Thanks for your response!