new MP3 battle!! Mechanical Poet Vs the Soundbyte Vs Thee Maldoror Kollective!!!

download and vote for the best track

• Mechanical Poet - "Bogie in a cole-hole"

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • The Soundbyte - "Waiting"

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Thee Maldoror Kollective - "The Gospel According an Exit Solution"

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MECHANICAL POET - "Bogie in a Cole-Hole" - rough-mix unmastered version taken from the upcoming "Woodland Prattlers" album out on Aural Music.
(Mechanical Poet are from Moscow, Russia - official website: www.mechanicalpoet.net - a friend of mine gave me the funniest description of their music calling it "Harry Potter Metal" ... it's not that far from being correct... hehehe)

Is that the same file we can found on the band's official website?

Lex said:
The poll is closed and the results seem pretty good for me :) Thanks to the opponents for the competition! I didn't use my voice ('clean fight' rules, huh?) but it should be The Soundbyte's in the TS/TMK duel. The last one has too many spoken parts for me. Less talk - more action is my kind of stuff.:cool: The Soundbyte are great! Excellent old sci-fi / tarantino mood (Big Boss are going to kick someone's ass! :tickled: ) Pretty ironical and really exciting music. Hope to hear their full CD.;)

No way, Woodland Prattlers could be the album of the year.
:headbang:

Myklon_B said:
We're currently recording the guitar and drum parts for our second album, ambience and vocals will follow during the course of the autumn. And yes, it will be a lot slower and stranger than "Ichneumon". Before that comes out, though, the "Physical Illucinations" mini-album will be released, so watch out for that.

I do vote for the Physical Illucination in the sewer of Xulchibara (may I ?) ^^
the Soundbyte was kinda surprising compared to the promo stuff I have.
well Myklon B , it seems you've been listening a lot of VBE and Dodheimsgard's stuffs ;)
great work man
your audio deviance goes straight to the mind .

just like to add I was mentionning VBE and Dodheimsgard more as a "background" influence than on the music in itself, except for some tunes and clear voices on Pendulum Prey and Heaving Salvation ...
I just feel it like that, as if you've been listening a lot of those "weird" and alternative black arts .