new MP3 from Lights Out

It long and unforgiving, that was the idea. Maybe I should have put another chorus at the end in a major key, 'aaaaah, everything will be fine'. Disturbing was exactly the thing I was looking for :)

you know, the problem is not for people used to experimental music, it's for those who expect things to be a bit more normal. i mean, someone might say it's boring and that and then rumors go out about antimatter being boring bla bla bla... it might not be so good for the band. i don't know, i don't really have a problem with it, i get that there's a point for it being so long but maybe some people will think negative about the band just cos of that, which is not right cos the music is still decent. i hope you get me point.

sol83 said:
you know, the problem is not for people used to experimental music, it's for those who expect things to be a bit more normal. i mean, someone might say it's boring and that and then rumors go out about antimatter being boring bla bla bla... it might not be so good for the band. i don't know, i don't really have a problem with it, i get that there's a point for it being so long but maybe some people will think negative about the band just cos of that, which is not right cos the music is still decent. i hope you get me point.

Yeah, actually I totally agree. Good point, Sol

Although on that previous point i'd like to point out that 'Expire' is not the official mp3 preview of the album, it's a taster for the people on these forums, and only the people on these forums know about it.

When the time comes, my site will be updated (soon) and then there will be an mp3 that me and Dunc have decided will be the official preview track, at which point 'Expire' will no longer be available.

A point which I will now in fact repeat on the poll thread.

Mariner said:
no. it would be better if it was shorter (didnt i said that before?) not? it reminds me somehow of the cry of mankind, the guitar playing the same riff over and over again, until you are a bit bored with it.

do you get bored with "the cry of mankind" ??
strange, thats my MDB favorite song :headbang:

i didnt say its a bad song. not at all. but it couldve been better (speaking bout the cry of mankind now...)

12% :headbang: My 56k is still more solid then most DSL's I've seen. :D :p

:OMG: Is that Michelle in those pictures??

Intelligent...... Musical............ Beautiful......... ARGH!

There are no words :oops: :oops:

alright. this song is really good. much better than expire i reckon, although much different to make a comparison i guess... reminds me of the silent enigma a bit, the electric parts, the mood, i dunno, but there is something that takes me mind on that album. could be used as the closing track of the album maybe. excellent effort lads. well done. can't wait...