New myspace layout! Check it! (Thinking Imagery - Periphery, Animals as Leaders etc.)

GoofPig

Ur Friendly Bitch Piglet
Feb 15, 2004
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Hey guys!

Our new myspace layout went up today and needless to say, we're absolutely stoked!

We had it designed by Ben from Thinking Imagery, who was responsible for the layouts of Periphery and user_Sora01's band Bleeding Skies

Check it out!

Looks great - although the layout and your band's name kind of makes me think you guys are post rock or something, if you don't mind me saying. :loco:

Anyway, awesome music! :headbang:

any chance the one doing the artwork was inspired by Bioshock ? ;) hehe.
But yeah, it looks great :D... maybe add some members photos or something atm course the profil looks a bit empty.

I kinda like the lack of photos, makes it more anonymous and lends itself well to the clean lines and the idea of the 'automaton' as a singular entity. Looks great Shayne.

Good stuff dude!
From a web designers perspective, it's neat, tidy, the artwork is great, and everything is still easily accessible without much tinkering.

Looks and works great!

Indeed! I asked for an art deco era design and he came out with magic.
Seriously can't talk up Ben enough hey.

I'm sure we may experiment with photos up there at some point - but as Marshy said, for now it looks pretty good having it void.

Can't wait to get this demo finished and to show you all.