new nightmare on elm-street

You thought that "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre"-remake was pretty cool?
Its probably the only movie i think sucked more then Scream. :lol:

The original was awesome though.

Yep.

texas3.jpg

More gore, more Jessica Biel = Better movie.

Honestly, I found that part intriguing. The Rorschach character in the Watchmen movie was outstanding, IMO. I thought J.E.H. did a fantastic job with the character.

I dunno man - he was definitely good in watchmen (probably one of the redeeming roles in the film), but I guess I just have to give it a chance. One thing they need to do is pitch his voice down like they did with Englund - he doesn't sound demonic enough.

more gore + more jessica biel = dumbed down movie for 13 year olds
the original texas chainsaw is a work of surrealist genius with ridiculous amounts of depth, brilliant acting, direction and music, not to mention the nasty decrepit feeling of it all. the new one wasnt texas chainsaw, more like texas shitstain.

more gore + more jessica biel = dumbed down movie for 13 year olds
the original texas chainsaw is a work of surrealist genius with ridiculous amounts of depth, brilliant acting, direction and music, not to mention the nasty decrepit feeling of it all. the new one wasnt texas chainsaw, more like texas shitstain.

No way dude, NO FUCKING way:)

The original texas chainsaw massacre is SHIT!!!!

Nightmare on elmstreet, Halloween, friday the 13th were EPIC movies, but not that piece of crap!!!

I only mentioned Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003 remake because it has Michael Bay on it (just like this new Nightmare On Elm Street) and I think it turned out to be pretty cool besides that. This remake also was co-produced by Kim Henkel and Tobe Hooper, that did the 1974 original though. I don´t think the creators of the original Nightmare On Elm Street are involved on this new remake.

I´m not sure if anyne can make the character like Robert Englund. Even on Freddy VS Jason, that has a totally different mood (which I approve, by the way) he´s awesome.

What the fuck.

What the fucking shit fuck.

TCM (the original) fucking rules.

What the fuck is wrong with you people.

SDGFKLSDGJKSDGSDKLGJKLSDGJSDLGSD
one of the most atmospheric movies fucking EVER
seriously, people that dont like the original TCM need to be lined up and executed
CALL ME A NAZI ALL YOU LIKE >:{