New Nile album

in sweden? cool. I hope the production doesn't come out as muddy as the last one. i loved the last one, but the production did take a bit away. i guess they have this guy that relapse uses to master all their stuff and he compressest he shit out of everything and squashes it. he ruined the last cephalic record. i can't wait for that either. cephalic enters teh studio pretty soon too i think.

the new nile is gonna be awesome. are they going to use the same vocalist that did teh last few tours with them?

I just hope there will be more ass kicking on this album!
"Black Seeds" had way too many only-egyptian-stuff-going-on tracks!!
So in other words, may it be more like "Amongst The Catacombs"

fuck Mika the wild , i was afraid for few second seing you posted on this nile thread hehe but i was awaiting something like that
as post finally...not disapointed ! nile is one of the stupidest band i ever hearded and this christian coment by harmony is the stupidest coment i had ever hearded :lol: of course he hate himself , when you are hatred you must , because if you don't
its a pure lack of concienciousness ! and speaking or worthless jackasses when you listen shit like nile you should all kill yourself , think about a collective suicide guys :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Lutz
WTF is wrong with Nile?
They are great.

:lol: may i say am just a bit dispointed man ? :lol:

phyre : try it in silence next time and i may be able to not laugh :lol:

Originally posted by HarmonyDies....
Why do you bother reading posts if your just going to bitch about them my retarted friend.

i honestly think am way less retard than you...mmm to awnser you stupid question , maybe its because am a bitch and i like bitching :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: