New Noise

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
The bonus track is quickly becoming one of my favs off WM, the heavy groove gets my head banging! Joey mainly though his talking parts are sick, he sounds like a badass he never came across like that before, even sounds like someone I wouldn't want to fuck with yeah! His vocals are great on this album, I think Rob's production has a lot to do with it he is a gifted producer I love several other artists that he has done. Love New Noise!!

Wilson sucked unbelievably, i feel sorry for the ones who saw Anthrax only with him.

I was one of those unfortunate beings. It made for a good laugh though watching him try to imitate every move Phil Anselmo makes. We all caught on to his act about 3 songs in. I don't know what the fuck Anthrax was thinking having this guy come sing on a new album just after a very successful reunion tour. Still very baffling to me why they would make that stupid decision. Then again it is Anthrax we are talking about who have really never made any good decisions since they originally fired Joey.

I was one of those unfortunate beings. It made for a good laugh though watching him try to imitate every move Phil Anselmo makes. We all caught on to his act about 3 songs in. I don't know what the fuck Anthrax was thinking having this guy come sing on a new album just after a very successful reunion tour. Still very baffling to me why they would make that stupid decision. Then again it is Anthrax we are talking about who have really never made any good decisions since they originally fired Joey.

Cover song or not, that Danthrax version is god awful but to a few here, he's singing with "balls" :lol::lol: It's cool that Anthrax are fans of Pantera but hiring a Phil Anselmo wanna-be as a frontman was taking shit too far :yuk:

I never like cover songs of songs that are already perfect the way they are. Same with New Noise. The original can never be replaced by any band.

So Metallica's covers of Am I Evil?, Blitzkreig, Helpless, Breadfan, The Prince are not better than the originals?..................

So Metallica's covers of Am I Evil?, Blitzkreig, Helpless, Breadfan, The Prince are not better than the originals?..................

The original versions of most of those songs are completely different than the remakes. New noise is already heavy and aggressive. It was already 'metal' in the first place.

But it is a hidden track, it is what it is

The original versions of most of those songs are completely different than the remakes. New noise is already heavy and aggressive. It was already 'metal' in the first place.

But it is a hidden track, it is what it is

You mentioned covers pretty much in general, now you changed it to heavy to justify yourself.............whatever.........