New Megadeth

United Abominations gets better yet with each listen still. I'm bloody stoked with this record. Drove around all day today working and it didn't leave my player.

I got it off Itunes this morning and listened to it durring my long run this morning.

12 miles of MegaDave. Pretty good.

Whitey: you ran 12 miles? Jeez! I'm impressed. How many times did you listen to it? Assuming I could actually run 12 miles, I think I would have listened to this album 5 times at least.
Anyway, my fave Megadeth album is Rust and while I don't see that ever being topped, I am listening to UA right now and I have to admit that it's much better than I expected. In fact, it's pretty solid. I think if you combined the best from The World Needs a Hero and The System, you could have one really strong album. But this is a pretty strong album. I'll need time to fully digest it and I never liked A Toute Le Monde (doubt I ever will, no matter what album it's on), but this has a lot of potential.
No doubt, Dave is pissed off on this one and its making for a pretty good album.

Hmmm, I´d love to see Dave guest on a track on the next Thrax-album. It would be cool, both bands have been around for a long time, toured together but they have never recorded anything together.

After one listen,one word:Dissapointing.There's not one song(maybe Washington is next is o.k) that really moved me.I don't wanna say more right now because my opinion might change after a few more listens,but there's no way this one's going to top Rust In Peace,Criptic Writings,Countdown or System has failed.Even the cover is horrible.

After one listen,one word:Dissapointing.There's not one song(maybe Washington is next is o.k) that really moved me.I don't wanna say more right now because my opinion might change after a few more listens,but there's no way this one's going to top Rust In Peace,Criptic Writings,Countdown or System has failed.Even the cover is horrible.

Well...yeah...but you like Dio!

You still post here???o_O :lol:

Whitey: you ran 12 miles? Jeez! I'm impressed. How many times did you listen to it? Assuming I could actually run 12 miles, I think I would have listened to this album 5 times at least.
Anyway, my fave Megadeth album is Rust and while I don't see that ever being topped, I am listening to UA right now and I have to admit that it's much better than I expected. In fact, it's pretty solid. I think if you combined the best from The World Needs a Hero and The System, you could have one really strong album. But this is a pretty strong album. I'll need time to fully digest it and I never liked A Toute Le Monde (doubt I ever will, no matter what album it's on), but this has a lot of potential.
No doubt, Dave is pissed off on this one and its making for a pretty good album.

I'm a formally super fat guy who likes to punish myself by doing sumb things to my body. By the end of the summer I'll be wishing I was only runnning q12 miles.:lol:

Well...yeah...but you like Dio!
Yes,you are right I like Dio!!!And I like Anthrax as well, w/Bush on vocals(Belladonna sucks!!!).And the new Megadeth is an average cd,sounds like So far...So Good...,what the hell is 2007 not 1988!!!Where are the classic riffs(see Trust,Die Dead Enough,Dread and the fugitive mind or Tornado of souls)???Where???I'll give an 5 out of 10 for the new Megadeth.Even Risk is better than this new one!!!But it's o.k,there are other great albums coming out soon(Ozzy,U.D.O,Scorpions),so I'm not going to complain too much about Mustaine&Co.

Yes,you are right I like Dio!!!And I like Anthrax as well, w/Bush on vocals(Belladonna sucks!!!).And the new Megadeth is an average cd,sounds like So far...So Good...,what the hell is 2007 not 1988!!!Where are the classic riffs(see Trust,Die Dead Enough,Dread and the fugitive mind or Tornado of souls)???Where???I'll give an 5 out of 10 for the new Megadeth.Even Risk is better than this new one!!!But it's o.k,there are other great albums coming out soon(Ozzy,U.D.O,Scorpions),so I'm not going to complain too much about Mustaine&Co.

You're entitled to your opinion but Risk wasn't better than anything.

Whilst I don't always agree with Dave's politics the new album is very good.

Heck, if I think about it, if I didn't listen to half of my music due to opposition of their beliefs, opinions I wouldn't even be listening to 99% of my current favourite bands.

Anyway UA is actually a very good album.