Belphegor
The Absence

Fucking Awesome :kickass:

Alright that's it.....I want an Atlanta date but if not, I'm goin to Jaxx

Amon Amarth = awesome
Ensiferum - one of my favorite bands of all time
Belphegor = awesome and great live
the absence = awesome

This tour is amazing....I'm probably gonna have to travel for it but this is just too good to pass up :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Lineup for Portland show (from miketrasherpresents.com):

Amon Amarth
Ensiferum
Belphegor
The Absence

Fucking Awesome :kickass:

FUCK. YES. Best order imo, I don't know The Absence from a hole in the wall. Saw Belphegor on the Rotting Christ tour a couple months ago and they'll be good for a warm up. Ensiferum will be an even better neck stretcher, then all-out for AA! 3-4 days in a row though... fuck i'm gonna die :headbang:

Alright that's it.....I want an Atlanta date but if not, I'm goin to Jaxx

Amon Amarth = awesome
Ensiferum - one of my favorite bands of all time
Belphegor = awesome and great live
the absence = awesome

This tour is amazing....I'm probably gonna have to travel for it but this is just too good to pass up :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Oh sweet they are coming back to Jaxx. I did not see that the first time I looked. I might go to both Jaxx and the Phlly concert. But I will definitely go to Jaxx.

Halo,

Tickets are already showing up at Tickets West and will go on sale starting 7/09/2008 for the Portland, OR show. If this is a hoax, I would be suprised

Once again Florida gets shafted, come on, shit Tampa is the death metal capital of the world.... lol

Such great acts as ......uhhhh...... uhhh...... Deicide...... and.... The absence.....uuuhhh..... SFU..... Cannible Corpse

I saw AA in Orlando last November......

But yeah come to Orlando. That club was full!! This time I wont bring some stupid bitch so I can actually fuckin rock out

I saw AA in Orlando last November......

But yeah come to Orlando. That club was full!! This time I wont bring some stupid bitch so I can actually fuckin rock out

Yes that was a amazing night, and a sore and shitty rest of the week. :lol:
Still no FL dates... :cry: