New North American Tour

AmonAmarth.com said:
"It's time again for us Vikings to make our way across the Atlantic. It's now official, we will be heading over for a headlining North American tour in support of our new album, "Twilight of the Thunder God".

The tour will start October 1, taking off from Anaheim, Ca and last until October 21. Joining our venture will be Ensiferum, Belphegor and The Absence, all solid and outstanding bands that we are honoured to make part of our tour. We are excited to perform in front of our North American fans and cannot wait until then. Since our new album, "Twilight of the Thunder God" will be coming out September 30th, expect new songs to be played!

We're expecting a good proper horde, so hope to see as many of you out there as possible!"

Tour dates and locations can be found in the tour section.

North American Tour
Support: Ensiferum, Belphegor, The Absence

01.10 House Of Blues, Anaheim, CA
02.10 The Avalon, Los Angeles, CA
03.10 Slim's, San Francisco, CA
04.10 Hawthorne Theatre, Portland, OR
05.10 El Corazon, Seattle, WA
06.10 Croatian Culture Centre, Vancouver, BC, Canada
08.10 The Starlite Room, Edmonton, AB, Canada
09.10 The Warehouse, Calgary, AB, Canada
10.10 Ridell Centre, Regina, SK, Canada
11.10 The Garrick Centre, Winnipeg, MB, Canada
12.10 Station 4, St. Paul, MN
13.10 House Of Blues, Chicago, IL
15.10 Phoenix Concert Theatre, Toronto, ON, Canada
16.10 Le Medley, Montreal, QC, Canada
17.10 Theatre Imperial, Quebec City, QC, Canada
18.10 The Palladium, Worcester, MA
19.10 Trocadero, Philadelphia, PA
20.10 The Fillmore at Irving Plaza, New York, NY
21.10 Jaxx, W. Springfield, VA

Oct. 18 out in Worcester for me. Time to find a way to get out there and back...

All these dates are northern and western US and Canada. I wonder if they will do something else for us southerners...gah everytime I read this thread makes me so depressed! Seeing AA have been the best times in my life!

All these dates are northern and western US and Canada. I wonder if they will do something else for us southerners...gah everytime I read this thread makes me so depressed! Seeing AA have been the best times in my life!

I know it sucks

I'm gonna try to make the 10 hour drive to Jaxx but I would have to get off at least 1 day of work (just started today) and skip 2 days of college

Idk if I can do that...but I'm gonna try. It's not the end of the world because I've seen all these great bands live already but still.....this tour is amazing

this is similar type of tour they did back in fall of 2006 followed by the entire states the next year (2007), so if history is anything to go by you should get a chance to see them in 2009, ........or you can get your ass on a plane and go see them in in Boston or Portland, both Saturdays, so no time lost from work/school, at least for me

Idk if this is possible now.......it's only like $180 to for a roundtrip flight to Virginia (I could do that) but the nearest airport is an hour and a half a way from the venue.....so I'd have to pay for a huge cab bill or rent a car (not worth it).

I'm thinking the only way to do this is drive......but it's 10 hours away which would mean I would probably have to miss 2 days of college in a row.

Man this sucks......I'm still gonna try but my chances are looking slim unless a miracle happens or something. :mad:

Brilliant !!!!

rental cars are inexpensive, I will have room for 2 more in Boston, I'll be flying in Friday night, and as far as airfare it's pretty much same cost no matter where you go in continental states

For some reason I get the feeling that your "Brilliant!!!!" is steeped with sarcasm but for now I'll take it as a truly heart felt "Brilliant!!!!"

Oct. 01 - Anaheim, CA

This show will most likely be cancelled because it's at the Disneyland House of Blues. They have cancelled a few different metal shows, one was Arch Enemy several months back that I went to, it was moved to Pomona, and fans were given 1 day's notice...super lame. Now they are cancelling the Dillinger Egay Plan show, and if they are cancelling them...they will undoubtedly cancel Belphegor.

THey definately will for BElphegor.

I've got their album. It's got naked nuns with guns on the fucking booklet and one of their songs is called Goatchrist. The intro track is Inflammate Christianos or something and it's just the sound of christians burning and dying :lol:

THey definately will for BElphegor.

I've got their album. It's got naked nuns with guns on the fucking booklet and one of their songs is called Goatchrist. The intro track is Inflammate Christianos or something and it's just the sound of christians burning and dying :lol:

yes Lucifer Incestus is a fucking awesome album. But considering this tour will be in support of Bondage Goat Zombie...let's take a look at some song titles from that album. "Shred for Satan". "Sexdictator Lucifer". And of course the jolly ol' title track. Mickey mouse and bondage...yeah...not gonna fly, i'm afraid. Of course i won't be going to that show anyways, theres one the next night in los angeles :headbang: