New North American Tour

Ticketmaster says the Toronto date is at The Opera House

Pre-ordering through Artist arena says the Toronto date is at The Phoenix Concert Theater

Why would they do two nights in fuckin Southern California but only one in Northern California??? So unfair...

Well, I probably can't go so I bought the DVD so I can see them live 5 times in a row. :)

Just received the email from the promoter in Toronto and he says the October 15th show is at The Phoenix.

Man this tour completely fucks the whole Southern part of the US, hopefully they'll be back for a FULL North American tour soon.

Dude, they are vikings, they can't take the heat, put yourself in there shoes, you'll know what I mean!

Actually, when they played Albuquerque last year Johan Hegg was asked what he thought of ABQ and he said "It's fucking cold" :p
It was freezing that night, I had on a t-shirt and two hoodies and was shivering.

Dude, they are vikings, they can't take the heat, put yourself in there shoes, you'll know what I mean!

lol, It actually gets pretty cold where I live. In october it's usually at least down to 40 degrees F in the daytime, and it gets down to around at least 20's in November, December, and January. I'd say that's cold enough.

Yeah i was freezing my tits off waiting all day. God damn I wish they would come back :erk: That was the best concert of my life.

That night was awesome. Got pushed to the front (hehe) Had front row through the whole AA show. Security guard in front of me kept reading the playlist and telling me what was next. It ruled! Then I screamed like a retard to get Steve (remember chatting his name, poor Steve) to give me the Setlist. I looked like I was having a spasm, yelling and pointing :lol: I GOT IT though! :headbang::headbang:

Man this tour completely fucks the whole Southern part of the US, hopefully they'll be back for a FULL North American tour soon.

Yep. I'm pretty sure I can't go now. I was gonna go to the Jaxx show (already said before) but I just got my College Schedule and I go Tuesdays and Thursdays only. That's great but of course the Amon/Ensi show is on a Tuesday....plus I will probably have to work the next day.

There's still a tiny chance I can go, but I doubt it. This sucks......such a great line-up and it's not coming here. :cry:

That night was awesome. Got pushed to the front (hehe) Had front row through the whole AA show. Security guard in front of me kept reading the playlist and telling me what was next. It ruled! Then I screamed like a retard to get Steve (remember chatting his name, poor Steve) to give me the Setlist. I looked like I was having a spasm, yelling and pointing :lol: I GOT IT though! :headbang::headbang:

whos steve?

extended setlists for aa and ensiferum at the first show!

kick ass!
play last with pagan blood, where silent gods stand guard and masters of war
all songs missing from the last tour :headbang: