New North American Tour

Oct. 18- Worcester, MA

Fuck yes! The Palladium is a bit of a pain to get to, but it's on a Saturday, so I'll just have to get out there to see them. Never seen them live before.

i'm sure amon amarth will do a lot of touring after the new albums release. i got to see them 3 times in the uk last time.firstly with wintersun and tyr secondly with finntroll and then supporting dimmu borgir.

Once again Florida gets shafted, come on, shit Tampa is the death metal capital of the world.... lol

Such great acts as ......uhhhh...... uhhh...... Deicide...... and.... The absence.....uuuhhh..... SFU..... Cannible Corpse

Everything is Northern US and Canada, argh! I'm keeping my fingers crossed they add more dates in the lower states, mainly Florida... /cry

Now that I think of it, all the tours I've wanted to see that have been announced this year haven't even come close to Fl. Daylight Dies, Novembers Doom, and now AA. :<

Everything is Northern US and Canada, argh! I'm keeping my fingers crossed they add more dates in the lower states, mainly Florida... /cry

Me too man, if they don't play North Carolina (hint hint play in Asheville) I may have to join you in a Florida show.

Hey Oli if you guys come to Florida, ill set up a deep sea fishing trip on me. Show you some of the monsters in this part of the world.

what are you on about, you don't have a dollar to your name, last time I talked to mom she said you weren't coming as you had no petrol in your truck

anyway, no matter where they play as long as it's the weekend I will be there

what are you on about, you don't have a dollar to your name, last time I talked to mom she said you weren't coming as you had no petrol in your truck

anyway, no matter where they play as long as it's the weekend I will be there

Yeah, but who does these days with this shitty economy, I'm just glad that I’m not pushing pencils everyday, like YOU, starring at that clock and waiting for that arm to fall on the 5 hour so then I can sit in traffic. Any who, as far as fishing goes, that’s why we have a rich uncle with a boat.

I'm down for any weekend date too, hopefully the tickets won’t be too expensive, otherwise ill be taking the train. Have fun wearing jeans on casual Friday..........., did you decorate your cubicle yet.

FUCK YES! And it's not in december for once!!! And the NYC show is on my birthday!!!! I'm so hitting 3 in a row again this year... maybe push for 4! :headbang:

2 Mass dates? That'd be cool, but seems a bit odd to me. The nice part about living back east again.... 5 out of the last 6 shows are within a 4 hour drive :D

The second mass is supposed to be Jaxx in West Virginia. Someone was probably just too excited when they typed it up. :)