New Novembre coverart

novembre_materia.jpg

www.peaceville.com

Isn't it great!

curious, I was coming here to this forum to ask the same question the initial poster asked. I also would like to know from Travis, if he does like Novembre, cuz from the picture, I could almost tell that he does or at least he catched the landscapes very well in Novembrine Waltz and surely on this one.

Btw, UM hosts the official forum of Novembre at their unofficial forums spot, if you like the band, come visit us, there's lots of nice people there :)

Yeah, I did that one. Thank you. It was one of a few ideas I tried. There was another main one and a few alternates and that was the one they liked. A few others made it into the booklet. i tried a few different versions of that one too, but they preferred the posted one. I love this band and the new album is on my permanent all time favorites list.

:worship:
Seems like Trav said:
Yeah, I did that one. Thank you. It was one of a few ideas I tried. There was another main one and a few alternates and that was the one they liked. A few others made it into the booklet. i tried a few different versions of that one too, but they preferred the posted one. I love this band and the new album is on my permanent all time favorites list.

You rule man! :kickass:

don't suppose if you know if there are made any posters of that cover-art, becasue I'll soon go to a Katatonia/Novembre, and I plan on buying lotz and lotz of merchandise..Who was thet guy you used on the great cold distance by the way?

Great cover art as well:)

Seems like Trav said:
Great indeed as all others said, another true piece of art. I'm also curious to see the booklet inside. I'm sure it will be as good as the cover art.

Geez Trav, you never seaze to amaze. First with Opeth I said it was the greatest you've done, and now I can't decide which is your best work, Katatonia's "dark" new cover or Novembre's beauty of elegance.

Man, I'm a huge fan of the colour tones used on "Materia." It's so pleasing to the eyes.

Excellent job, as per usual. And i'm SO glad to know what your thoughts are on Novembre's new album - i was looking forward to it for a long, long time and now it's almost upon us and i'm totally hyped up for it.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LEARN TO PAINT LIKE THAT?! I'd like to do that kind of thing. Is there a class I need to take, books to read, programs to learn, what? I am ready to do anything it takes!

Thanks, and sorry about using fowl language in front of the women.

Brandon

I too saw this and thought of Travis' work. Good to read that it was indeed made by him. Another excellent cover. It reminds me of Viva Emptiness. Almost a twin, or responsive, piece of work in a way.

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the artwork in the booklet. And the album itself sounds REALLY good to me so far (listen here).

Alcapoth said:
Geez Trav, you never seaze to amaze. First with Opeth I said it was the greatest you've done, and now I can't decide which is your best work, Katatonia's "dark" new cover or Novembre's beauty of elegance.

Man, I'm a huge fan of the colour tones used on "Materia." It's so pleasing to the eyes.

Excellent job, as per usual. And i'm SO glad to know what your thoughts are on Novembre's new album - i was looking forward to it for a long, long time and now it's almost upon us and i'm totally hyped up for it.

Check his post:

Seems like Trav said: