New Opeth Box-set: The Candlelight Years

Or they just have known Opeth for less than two months (including me)

The remark he made was not offensive, so don't go defend yourself ... he made a very good point, I'm surprised myself how many people on this forum don't own those albums yet! An occasional new opeth fan is normal, but so many ...
I kind of thought owning all their albums is basic around here.

The remark he made was not offensive, so don't go defend yourself ... he made a very good point, I'm surprised myself how many people on this forum don't own those albums yet! An occasional new opeth fan is normal, but so many ...
I kind of thought owning all their albums is basic around here.

It wasn't in defense and I know his remark wasn't offendive, I was just saying that it isn't obvious for all users on this page to buy like all albums of a band for several reasons.

Because they already knew the "flashy" new artwork would bring them plenty of suckers on this dud. So lets through out a few bonus tracks from the last re-releases... lol :puke:

Waste of money on this one. Unless you dont own any of the albums.

+1!! Artwork is fantastic, but not needed. It's all about the easy $$:bah:.

heck, i don't have 'em (Only have Still Life, BWP, Deliverance and Damnation, and preordered watershed) so i guess I'm gonna be buying this one, especially since the artwork really kicks ass.

I already have all three albums on CD, but no originals...all downloads:erk:
Seeing that we don't have any copyright laws n shit in Belize...yay for Ares ^_^
So i'm thinkin i'm gonna pick this up while in NY to be the first three in my 'Official' collection (even tho i have all 9 albums):kickass:

I already have all three albums on CD, but no originals...all downloads:erk:
Seeing that we don't have any copyright laws n shit in Belize...yay for Ares ^_^
So i'm thinkin i'm gonna pick this up while in NY to be the first three in my 'Official' collection (even tho i have all 9 albums):kickass:

If you were a true opeth fan you would be buying the albums, not downloading them. Come on man.

Are these re-mastered? That's all I care about - whether the sound quality has been improved.
I'd hate to buy these, only to have 5.1 versions released 6 months later (which happened to me after I bought Still Life)

Are these re-mastered? That's all I care about - whether the sound quality has been improved.
I'd hate to buy these, only to have 5.1 versions released 6 months later (which happened to me after I bought Still Life)

No I don't think they are, not to my knowledge anyway