New Opeth concert shirts

Oct 24, 2007
Canada
hey
so i know its already been discussed what shirts they have on sale at the 2008 concerts, but i was wondering if anyone wants to upload pics since i cant seem to find any picture anywhere:erk:

im mostly interested to see this new hoodie

could anyone let me know if they are taking credit cards for merchandise or not.

I just went to their show 2 nights ago, i picked up a tour shirt, will try to upload some pics but no promises, on the front is the Watershed album cover, on the back is a list of all the dates in black font on a greenish background, also has the Opeth logo in black on the back

I just went to their show 2 nights ago, i picked up a tour shirt, will try to upload some pics but no promises, on the front is the Watershed album cover, on the back is a list of all the dates in black font on a greenish background, also has the Opeth logo in black on the back

Fuckin eh!

I bought this one as well. It's pretty sweet. There were others, too, but that one stood out to me. Sorry to add absolutely nothing to the thread.

I bought this one as well. It's pretty sweet. There were others, too, but that one stood out to me. Sorry to add absolutely nothing to the thread.

If any of you could state what the tee shirts cost that would be great. (I always hated the rediculously high prices of tour shirts.)

Theres a Shirt with a green opeth logo on the front with a sillouetted (sp) guy on the left side, pretty cool lookin shirt. The sweatshirt has a green opeth logo on front and the watershed cover on the back (bought this one).
They're all quite kickass, good merch on this tour.

hey id pay that, im looking for another hoodie cause my girlfriends always stealing my bloodbath one, id pay 65$ for a hoodie, and 35-40$ isnt an outrageous price, id say 30 is reasonable, 40 is something id pay for say, a tour shirt, like one they wont put on sale at the end

pics of anything are much appreciated, especially hoodies for me:heh:

Do they even sell shirts in size small? I have never found an Opeth t-shit sized small on the internetz.

Do they even sell shirts in size small? I have never found an Opeth t-shit sized small on the internetz.

id also be interested to know, my girlfriend wear a size small, well actually a mens small is still pretty big on her, but she hates girls shirts............cause they generally suck(just have the logo or some shit), so she'll probably want to pick one up, hopefully they'll have smalls

to answer your question, the new shirts they usually do, i know the roundhouse shirt came in a small, in fact thats all razmataz has left, its still pretty rare to find one in a small though id say

I'm pretty sure they had smalls at the concert, but not entirely certain. At the Paramount, they were seling for $35 ($40 for XXL) per t-shirt, $65 ($70 for XXL) per sweatshirt. One of the t-shirts had "Opeth" in white on the front with "watershed" below it (also in white). The back had "Stockholm, 6/3/08..." in white in a circle. There was a girl t-shirt there that had "Opeth" on the front in a shiny ink, I don't remember what was on the back. I might not be exact on these ones, I didn't buy them.

This is the t-shirt that I did buy:
Back
s5032190ux8.jpg

Front
s5032189ma6.jpg