New Opeth concert shirts

Whoever designed the Watershed tee with the dates on the back spelt 'Vancouver' wrong.
Kinda depressing haha

One of my Ghost Reveries tour shirts has what should be "Vicar Street, Dublin, Ireland" down as "Vicar Street, Dublin, U.K". Oh yeah. :yuk:

Opeth does not set their own prices for the Progressive Nation t-shirts. They aren't allowed to charge less than Dream Theater, because if they did then it'd hurt Dream Theater's shirt sales.

If you want to buy a t-shirt, either do it online or wait for the Opeth headlining tour when it'll probably be slightly cheaper.

does anyone have pics of the shirts from the us concerts? I fuckin forgot to get one. actually, scratch that, i lost all my cash the night before the concert, so i didn't have money at the time, so i didn't even think to look at them.

is the pictures CorpseDeception
posted the us tour shirt? I went to the show in new orleans...
i want to get one from the online store, but the pictures are so small. i don't know which one has the us tour dates on it....

Weird, the Watershed cover ones they were selling at the Tempe concert had the tourdates on a black background... I could be totally wrong though, but can't check cause I don't have the shirt with me atm.

I was disappointed with the shirts this time around. I would have bought one, but did really like any. The shirts during the Ghost Reveries tour were awesome.