New Original Deathcore Song (X50 test)(YT)

Wow thanks for the quick responses. I actually wrote this out of excitement for the X50

I fecking love this song! Nice work!!!

Out of interest what mic are you using for vocals?

Its an AKG perception 220. I'm surprised on how good it came out. Vocals are usually my biggest weakness.

this is really great! that gutiar tone is GODLIKE. what settings/impulses did you use?

haha i don't know about godlike but its pretty decent compared to most of my stuff. But thanks! :kickass:

I used a mix of 3 impulses (s-pres_high, lolzgreg impulse and one of some other impulse. Whichever one had the JJPowertube ones, its really known i just can't remember lol)

Eq is always your best friend. You would be astonished on the difference between the eq'd vs un eq'd tone. The settings were pretty normal, almost everything at 12 oclock. The presence was at 2 and the pre gain was at like 3. I also used the tse-808 as a boost. Everything at default.

the song itself isnt so bad dude. however theres some really annoying picking squeek coming from your guitar...pisses me off

the song itself isnt so bad dude. however theres some really annoying picking squeek coming from your guitar...pisses me off

yeah i know what you mean, i couldn't really find a way to get rid of it but i also didn't really spend much time on the mix. It was more to get the song out with at least an intelligible mix. Thanks though!